Post: Fake sniping★quickscoping★competitive★open tryouts★youtube★
06-30-2011, 12:59 AM #1
Vici
Бизнес
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
yep were a quickscoping clan fill out this application and message Fake-Grievence for tryouts. The tryout will be a 1v1 on rust. Limit is 30 kills, Fake-Infinity will try you out and i, Fake-Grievence, will be watching you.If i see ANY crosshairs in the killcam, it is a hardscope.If you are hardscoping you will not be in.Then if you make it past the 1v1, we will go into Team Deathmatch and you may snipe but you dont have to.

psn:*
qs skill level:*
will you be active?:*

MEMBERS:

Fake-Grievence
Fake-Infinity
Fake-zTricKzZ
Fake-DarkzZ
Fake-Handz
Fake-SoHflyy
Fake-Trinity
Fake-Scoper
Fake-zMoNsTeRzZ
Fake-Slushie
Fake-StRiKeZ
YOUTUBE:
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Vici ; 08-03-2011 at 06:14 AM.
07-05-2011, 10:41 PM #56
Vici
Бизнес
Originally posted by anthoo93 View Post
I'm getting HD PVR as soon as i get money from my work Smile

ha cool we get some vids fo youtube!

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by trplX View Post
psn:* trplx_nitebandit
qs skill level:* 9/10
will you be active?:* Yes

(not online now=( will be on tomarrow)

so are you going to tryout?
07-06-2011, 04:34 AM #57
psn: SiicK-_xZenithh
qs level- 6-10 depends on how on my shot is but i just got my ps3 back from being fixed for the YLOD so im a little rusty
will you be active? fersure
07-06-2011, 01:51 PM #58
anthoo93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zdoub99 View Post
psn: SiicK-_xZenithh
qs level- 6-10 depends on how on my shot is but i just got my ps3 back from being fixed for the YLOD so im a little rusty
will you be active? fersure

Or right , add Fake-Grievence for tryout Winky Winky and send him a message with 'try out'

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by HomieG View Post
ha cool we get some vids fo youtube!

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

so are you going to tryout?

hmh , do you think dazzle 107 is good to record gameplay ? Coz i rlly dont wanna pay €180 for a HD pvr :s
07-06-2011, 05:54 PM #59
Vici
Бизнес
Or right , add Fake-Grievence for tryout Winky Winky and send him a message with 'try out'

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

hmh , do you think dazzle 107 is good to record gameplay ? Coz i rlly dont wanna pay €180 for a HD pvr :s

umm i dont really know 107 but if youre getting a dazzle buy the video creator plus or the platinum or better yet you could pay $100 for a roxio game recorder it has almost like hd pvr quality search roxio up on google and you should find th site
07-06-2011, 06:37 PM #60
anthoo93
Bounty hunter
umm i dont really know 107 but if youre getting a dazzle buy the video creator plus or the platinum or better yet you could pay $100 for a roxio game recorder it has almost like hd pvr quality search roxio up on google and you should find th site

oh thanks , $100 is ok Smile
07-06-2011, 06:46 PM #61
Vici
Бизнес
oh thanks , $100 is ok Smile

dont forget that you still have to buy different cords to record your ps3, just look on youtube for the cords you need for the roxio game recorder
07-06-2011, 06:51 PM #62
anthoo93
Bounty hunter
dont forget that you still have to buy different cords to record your ps3, just look on youtube for the cords you need for the roxio game recorder

ok , but i just looked on ebay and i can get a dazzle platinum for verry good price , and i looked the quality of it on youtube and it looks pretty good , you can even make it look like an HD PVR with the right color modifications with sony vegas pro
07-07-2011, 12:15 AM #63
Vici
Бизнес
getting bigger but still recruiting!!
07-07-2011, 09:01 PM #64
Vici
Бизнес
psn: Anthoo93
qs skill level: 9/10
will you be active?: If i enjoy the clan , ofc i will !

ha anthoo your about a 2-3 Happy jk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo