07-19-2011, 03:12 AM #1
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well as you all know, my account got hacked yesterday by HSx9 but it's all good because I got it back now Happy. Anyways, as a treat, here's my v4. It's not what you all expect because most of it requires dev mode and at the time I thought dev mode was useful so I put these things in it. But this does have the modded model 1887's so that's always fun.
Credits: In the patch
If you get grey screen it's because you are using a HDMI cable. I will remove that shortly.
DO NOT USE IN SPLITSCREEN!!!
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by TheFallen ; 07-19-2011 at 08:19 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

.Pluto, iTruceFret, add_me, AndreeU, Baby-panama, campbell-04, CleanMODSHD, Cody_h4x, dezy., Diddles2Fresshh, drive4567, FAKA_ELITE, hydro_122499, Kakashii, KCxFTW, kevin46571, Koltz, User23434, Mr.Hannu, Plumm, ReX-05, SiLLiKaLaX, T_m_b07, Threatz2Fresshh, trilispy, Ups., x-Roniie-x., xShowtime32x, xVz, xXPolojackXx, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u, zFlaVouR
07-19-2011, 06:43 PM #74
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Why did you release modded weapons? I thought we had an agreement.

I'm going to release all PS3 FF modding later, including menu strings, weapons, etc.

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE
07-19-2011, 06:59 PM #75
exo128
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post

I'm going to release all PS3 FF modding later, including menu strings, weapons, etc.

Yes..Yes, This would be the appropriate action given the situation. I eagerly await.
07-19-2011, 07:06 PM #76
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by exo128 View Post
Yes..Yes, This would be the appropriate action given the situation. I eagerly await.

I changed my mind...

I'm not going to get the only cool mods we have left patched because he released modded weapons. So w/e.

@TheFallen, stop releasing the raw FF mods!! You're going to ruin MW2 even more and get shit patched!
07-19-2011, 07:08 PM #77
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
You are Beast thanks for the release and why cant we try to decrypt the default_mp?? thats where the 1.12 block is if we decrypt that then we will be able to host 1.11 patches again.
IW would be like You must login or register to view this content.
07-19-2011, 07:39 PM #78
TheFallen
Former Dark Night

You said not how to do them? It's not like anyone is going to figure it out from looking at my patch. Also talk to areosoul. He said he was gonna release a tut on how to do it so don't yell at me.
BTW, get on MSN!
07-19-2011, 07:48 PM #79
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
You said not how to do them? It's not like anyone is going to figure it out from looking at my patch. Also talk to areosoul. He said he was gonna release a tut on how to do it so don't yell at me.
BTW, get on MSN!

so do the modded weapons work online or in a private match? Happy
That would be sick
07-19-2011, 08:16 PM #80

Do u know wat blus this patch is for, cause I keep getting a gray screen wen I open v4 menu,
07-19-2011, 08:20 PM #81
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Link fixed!
07-19-2011, 08:24 PM #82
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
Link fixed!

So I can use hdmi now??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo