07-15-2012, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guy's Hippe Here Bringing you how to edit custom ff files

Download Links
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 23 users say thank you to Creation Gods for this useful post:

.NINK., aerosoul94, Baby-panama, Blackstorm, Red-EyeX32, ByFuZed, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, EpiiiCxDGx, iiReFuZee, xTc, itsyaboial, jeffadkins51, Kitty=^.^=, JokerRey, Jango, Rangers 1690, Script Kiddie, Snak The Ripper, T_m_b07, This-Guyy, Vampytwistッ, zoCHARLEYoz

The following 19 users groaned at Creation Gods for this awful post:

247Yamato, arabiandonkey1, Ariel R., Ben, benjaming58, blazer425, bluer105, CleanMODSHD, LightModz, primetime43, Cmd-X, SCR34M, TheFuziioN-, ThePhantom410., Txrgetz, Uk_ViiPeR, xMrSuperMoDzZ--
07-16-2012, 12:05 AM #20
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by nathan632 View Post
all i can say these tools was released a long time ago by PREMIER-GAMER (heres the thread You must login or register to view this content.) so this was just a re-release of the tools and just help people how to edit the custom .ff files
so just stop with the hate against him for just re-release stuff what most people already got.

I CAN SAY I GAVE hippe THESE TOOLS SO HE COULD LEARN SO HATE ON ME

stfu u didnt force him to make a tut
Last edited by TheFallen ; 07-16-2012 at 12:12 AM.
07-16-2012, 12:08 AM #21
thank you very much i was wondering how to do this its helping me out very much thanks again
07-16-2012, 12:40 AM #22
Rangers 1690
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
stfu u didnt force him to make a tut

I know I never forced him him to do the tut but he is just helping people to edit these custom ff files

what cant you take it coz every **** can edit your edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit patch now

The following user thanked Rangers 1690 for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=
07-16-2012, 12:43 AM #23
LightModz
League Champion
I know I never forced him him to do the tut but he is just helping people to edit these custom ff files

what cant you take it coz every **** can edit your edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit patch now

kid stop being a dumb ass, everyone could edit any fast file. you never acually needed a programe to edit it in the first place so get your facts right. oh and for your personal infomation people like you only make it a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit stare
07-16-2012, 12:50 AM #24
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
What the fuck is up with all the hate? All this guy wants to do is help part of the community.
Knowledge is knowledge people, get over it.
And I'd be willing to bet half of these flamers are hypocrites.

The following 3 users say thank you to .NINK. for this useful post:

aerosoul94, EpiiiCxDGx, TheFallen
07-16-2012, 01:07 AM #25
Rangers 1690
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
kid stop being a dumb ass, everyone could edit any fast file. you never acually needed a programe to edit it in the first place so get your facts right. oh and for your personal infomation people like you only make it a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit stare

why you making a big deal about it then
the programs was release to make it easy for people instead of using the unpack method
07-16-2012, 01:12 AM #26
LightModz
League Champion
why you making a big deal about it then
the programs was release to make it easy for people instead of using the unpack method

im not making a big deal out of it. as far as im aware your the who posted crap about people hating and that if they wanted to hate they should do it to you :L plus im only responding to prove and point and hopefully get it through your head that these tuts are not needed or nessacary. look at the groans dosnt that mean anything? stare

The following user thanked LightModz for this useful post:

lfclegend321
07-16-2012, 01:46 AM #27
SCR34M
Banned
thats disrespect ASK LightModz first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following user groaned SCR34M for this awful post:

TheFallen
07-16-2012, 02:33 AM #28
aerosoul does this mean you love me again? he's using my tools Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo