07-15-2012, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guy's Hippe Here Bringing you how to edit custom ff files

Download Links
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 23 users say thank you to Creation Gods for this useful post:

.NINK., aerosoul94, Baby-panama, Blackstorm, Red-EyeX32, ByFuZed, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, EpiiiCxDGx, iiReFuZee, xTc, itsyaboial, jeffadkins51, Kitty=^.^=, JokerRey, Jango, Rangers 1690, Script Kiddie, Snak The Ripper, T_m_b07, This-Guyy, Vampytwistッ, zoCHARLEYoz

The following 19 users groaned at Creation Gods for this awful post:

247Yamato, arabiandonkey1, Ariel R., Ben, benjaming58, blazer425, bluer105, CleanMODSHD, LightModz, primetime43, Cmd-X, SCR34M, TheFuziioN-, ThePhantom410., Txrgetz, Uk_ViiPeR, xMrSuperMoDzZ--
07-16-2012, 05:41 PM #38
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
You can't edit my patch :ha!:

It will error stare

Send it ill bet ill able to edit it

The following user groaned Creation Gods for this awful post:

Cmd-X
07-16-2012, 05:42 PM #39
Originally posted by hippe View Post
Send it ill bet ill able to edit it

and if you're using these tools and not manually then you can't :ha!:

The following user thanked Jakes625 for this useful post:

T_m_b07
07-16-2012, 05:44 PM #40
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by GAMER View Post

and if you're using these tools and not manually then you can't :ha!:

These tools it will error horribly but other methods are fine Happy

Lmao you fail... :p

The following 2 users say thank you to T_m_b07 for this useful post:

homeedog,
07-16-2012, 06:36 PM #41
Originally posted by hippe View Post
Hey Guy's Hippe Here Bringing you how to edit custom ff files

Download Links

You do realise that your going to get alot of hate because of this.
07-16-2012, 07:06 PM #42
Super Gamer
Bounty hunter
why do you want to edit his hard work?
07-16-2012, 08:07 PM #43
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
im not making a big deal out of it. as far as im aware your the who posted crap about people hating and that if they wanted to hate they should do it to you :L plus im only responding to prove and point and hopefully get it through your head that these tuts are not needed or nessacary. look at the groans dosnt that mean anything? stare

i honestly do not see why you and other members are so worried about a patch_mp.ff the scene has been going downhill so fast over kids wanting a name, yes i can understand spending hours working on something but you can NEVER stop people editing something you made...

Originally posted by another user
If its man made , man can break it

You think its bad him releasing this tutorial on de-compiling a patch ... editing and re-compiling... wait untill the day aerosoul94 gets round to deciding to release his hard work, the COD series will be ours to do with what our heads could imagine! Are you going to groan him too when he does?

my guess would be you used a similar tutorial on how to create a custom ff OR just used the same tools as he is,

Try learn the ff and do it manually like some of us had to before all these tools were created and actually come to terms with how a Fastfile is built and structured... build a custom ff by hand and then maybe have the ability to say whether someone can or cant edit an edit of an edit etc :y:

Groan all you want... the truth hurts sometimes

That is all
Last edited by T_m_b07 ; 07-16-2012 at 08:09 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to T_m_b07 for this useful post:

daswiftguy, FuntCase, KM-_1337, lfclegend321, TheFallen
07-16-2012, 08:29 PM #44
Originally posted by b07 View Post
i honestly do not see why you and other members are so worried about a patch_mp.ff the scene has been going downhill so fast over kids wanting a name, yes i can understand spending hours working on something but you can NEVER stop people editing something you made...

You think its bad him releasing this tutorial on de-compiling a patch ... editing and re-compiling... wait untill the day aerosoul94 gets round to deciding to release his hard work, the COD series will be ours to do with what our heads could imagine! Are you going to groan him too when he does?

my guess would be you used a similar tutorial on how to create a custom ff OR just used the same tools as he is,

Try learn the ff and do it manually like some of us had to before all these tools were created and actually come to terms with how a Fastfile is built and structured... build a custom ff by hand and then maybe have the ability to say whether someone can or cant edit an edit of an edit etc :y:

Groan all you want... the truth hurts sometimes

That is all

can't wait for him to release if he does seeing as how much he seems to be able to do :y:
07-16-2012, 08:32 PM #45
Originally posted by FuntCase View Post
can't wait for him to release if he does seeing as how much he seems to be able to do :y:

you don't even have the slightest clue Winky Winky

The following user thanked Jakes625 for this useful post:

lfclegend321
07-16-2012, 09:19 PM #46
daswiftguy
Since 2008
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
oh and for your personal infomation people like you only make it a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit of a edit

But your patch is an edit of an edit.........

The following 3 users say thank you to daswiftguy for this useful post:

lfclegend321, LightModz, TheFallen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo