07-15-2012, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guy's Hippe Here Bringing you how to edit custom ff files

Download Links
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 23 users say thank you to Creation Gods for this useful post:

.NINK., aerosoul94, Baby-panama, Blackstorm, Red-EyeX32, ByFuZed, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, EpiiiCxDGx, iiReFuZee, xTc, itsyaboial, jeffadkins51, Kitty=^.^=, JokerRey, Jango, Rangers 1690, Script Kiddie, Snak The Ripper, T_m_b07, This-Guyy, Vampytwistッ, zoCHARLEYoz

The following 19 users groaned at Creation Gods for this awful post:

247Yamato, arabiandonkey1, Ariel R., Ben, benjaming58, blazer425, bluer105, CleanMODSHD, LightModz, primetime43, Cmd-X, SCR34M, TheFuziioN-, ThePhantom410., Txrgetz, Uk_ViiPeR, xMrSuperMoDzZ--
08-02-2012, 04:37 PM #56
lol, everyone is so mad, most of you guys worried about getting your patches ripped off just copy pasted code anyway... how many of you that are bitching can actually code?

thanks for posting this, I haven't been around in awhile and was wondering what tools people were using, heck i was about ready to be doing it all via command promt like in the old days Happy

Edit: Nevermind, I don't think this shit even works with 1.11 patch files.... Still looking for best method to edit 1.11 fast files.... for now I'm going back to my command prompt, I just want these stupid files extracted so that I can start writing some code.....
Last edited by jeffadkins51 ; 08-02-2012 at 04:51 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to jeffadkins51 for this useful post:

aerosoul94, Kitty=^.^=
08-02-2012, 06:46 PM #57
ahh nice thread :L
08-02-2012, 09:29 PM #58
Originally posted by jeffadkins51 View Post
lol, everyone is so mad, most of you guys worried about getting your patches ripped off just copy pasted code anyway... how many of you that are bitching can actually code?

thanks for posting this, I haven't been around in awhile and was wondering what tools people were using, heck i was about ready to be doing it all via command promt like in the old days Happy

Edit: Nevermind, I don't think this shit even works with 1.11 patch files.... Still looking for best method to edit 1.11 fast files.... for now I'm going back to my command prompt, I just want these stupid files extracted so that I can start writing some code.....

Who the fuck are you? (not in a bad way)

I remember your name but I can't put my head on what it was. Did you make a zombie patch way back in the day?

If so you inspired me to make my zombie patch Happy
08-02-2012, 11:36 PM #59
JokerRey
League Champion

LOL, I Remember You Winky Winky If You Guys Had The Tools We Have Today , MW2 Would Have Been Destroyed Years Ago :lol:

Welcome Back Smile

The following user thanked JokerRey for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=
08-03-2012, 12:11 AM #60
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
Who the fuck are you? (not in a bad way)

I remember your name but I can't put my head on what it was. Did you make a zombie patch way back in the day?

If so you inspired me to make my zombie patch Happy

I was one of the original coders from back when we first figured out how to get into ff files. I created roll the dice 2 and 3 (the original idea was not mine it was azumikkel's on xbox), zombieland (killingdyl's idea but I wrote zombieland from scratch, altho I did use a few lines of his code, but it needed a complete rewrite, too many bugs, then hawkin took it over at some point after i left) and the first stealth patch for playing online.

I'm glad that I inspired you, I've only been back to NGU for a short while now but from looking around you've done big things here, I actually think I downloaded your lite version of the ff tool so that I could look at the work that's been done on zombieland while I was gone (I'm considering reopening the project as zombieland ressurection)

Originally posted by JokerRey View Post
LOL, I Remember You Winky Winky If You Guys Had The Tools We Have Today , MW2 Would Have Been Destroyed Years Ago :lol:

Welcome Back Smile

I'm very excited to see what all MW2 modders now have at their disposal, I was really psyched when I heard that we were no longer limited on the patch size, thank you for the warm welcome back!
08-03-2012, 01:53 AM #61
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

good to see you back.
08-03-2012, 03:00 AM #62
I was one of the original coders from back when we first figured out how to get into ff files. I created roll the dice 2 and 3 (the original idea was not mine it was azumikkel's on xbox), zombieland (killingdyl's idea but I wrote zombieland from scratch, altho I did use a few lines of his code, but it needed a complete rewrite, too many bugs, then hawkin took it over at some point after i left) and the first stealth patch for playing online.

I'm glad that I inspired you, I've only been back to NGU for a short while now but from looking around you've done big things here, I actually think I downloaded your lite version of the ff tool so that I could look at the work that's been done on zombieland while I was gone (I'm considering reopening the project as zombieland ressurection)

I'm very excited to see what all MW2 modders now have at their disposal, I was really psyched when I heard that we were no longer limited on the patch size, thank
you for the warm welcome back!

Yeah I wrote my own zombieland in about 2 days with some new ideas. No offense but whoever wrote the shop system sucked in hawkins zombies. Maybe we could work together. Because I dont have ideas, I just code it. Haha.
08-03-2012, 03:45 AM #63
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
good to see you back.

Thank you, it's good to be back, I enjoy coding things that bring enjoyment not only for myself but others.

Originally posted by GAMER View Post
Yeah I wrote my own zombieland in about 2 days with some new ideas. No offense but whoever wrote the shop system sucked in hawkins zombies. Maybe we could work together. Because I dont have ideas, I just code it. Haha.

PM'd Smile

The following user thanked jeffadkins51 for this useful post:

08-03-2012, 05:34 AM #64
dandre305
Bounty hunter
Thanks Bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo