11-06-2009, 11:32 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you come in here for the sole purpose of insulting members who boost get out now. This thread is dedicated for people who boost so if you come in here and post anything that is insulting you can and WILL be infracted.
Thank you and remember to abide by all forum rules.

The following 18 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Gaia, .Joee, |Josh|, arnaud02, charlzangelz, Cpt.S, CSC-Magic, FatalHackz, ImTheBabyKicker, INSURRECTION1ST, jbitkill, JizzOnYour4Head, lakersfanx24, Mikeisking, SantaClawZ, War Dogz, YunG BeasT
12-03-2009, 10:54 PM #38
Originally posted by Antagonizer88 View Post
I never did understand the point in boosting. Only shitty players have to resort to boosting in order to get up on the leaderboards, and if you say, manage a 10,000 kill streak, no one looks at you in awe or envy, they just see "Cheater" and thats all.

And then in games where people boost to get Nukes from their friends. Honestly, why bother? If the only way you can get a nuke, is to cheat, then you suck. Sure, you can get the emblem and show it off, but when you play a legit match (if actually), and get massacred, everyone will realize that you cheated.

I really just don't see the point in boosting. Its like the 10th prestigers on CoD4. 99% of them that I came across, just plain sucked. They were going like 10-25, using Golden Weapons and getting destroyed. It was just embarrassing, and it makes the rest of the people who legitly earned them, look bad.

Honestly, its boosters like the people here that help ruin games.

If the only way you can play is to boost, you need to find a different game to play.

You're preaching to the wrong lot.
No one will hear you. No one will hear you now anyway since you're such an arrogant retard.

Boosters don't ruin games, they get their rank up and do their own thing. They get their 10th prestige and their golden guns and titles and emblems. At the end of the day SO WHAT. They're getting it for themselves NOT FOR YOU.

I can't see how you can physically or mentally have a problem with that.
If someones sh!t at playing and gets owned in public play then
SO WHAT.
Thats their own problem. It doesn't effect me, nor you.

Grow up and eat some reality, quit being such a little emo about it.
You're not gunna stop anything from happening so just gtfo.
You're wasting your time crying to boosters about boosting.
12-04-2009, 02:02 AM #39
Antagonizer88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by p View Post
You're preaching to the wrong lot.
No one will hear you. No one will hear you now anyway since you're such an arrogant retard.

Boosters don't ruin games, they get their rank up and do their own thing. They get their 10th prestige and their golden guns and titles and emblems. At the end of the day SO WHAT. They're getting it for themselves NOT FOR YOU.

Yep, boosting totally does nothing at all to the game.

You must login or register to view this content.
12-05-2009, 07:34 PM #40

How does this affect gameplay?
How does this affect 'The GAME'?

Nice try at using sarcasm, but you end up ironically, telling the truth.

This can not, in the slightest, ever, physically or mentally affect the game in ANY WAY.

It can affect the online scoreboard, but not the game.
have a cry.

Wow, you are a retard hahah.[/I][/B]
12-06-2009, 06:51 PM #41
no i boost myself
12-08-2009, 02:02 AM #42
Antagonizer88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by p View Post
How does this affect gameplay?
How does this affect 'The GAME'?

Nice try at using sarcasm, but you end up ironically, telling the truth.

This can not, in the slightest, ever, physically or mentally affect the game in ANY WAY.

It can affect the online scoreboard, but not the game.
have a cry.

Wow, you are a retard hahah.

It affects the game because douches such as yourself are spreading "Boosting" so far to the point where its sometimes difficult to get into matches without having a faggy booster boosting for a nuke because he's too much of a shit player to get one legitly.

I've even had to make an "Anti-Booster" class, which lets me hunt down these people during matches, simply because its become a widespread issue.

It DOES effect the game. And no matter how big you make your font, or what shiny colors you put in there, it won't change the fact that the more you people boost, the more you ruin the game for us GOOD players that don't need to resort to boosting.

So, I say nice try to you, for trying to defend such a stupid way of playing. I mean honestly, who the hell plays to have someone LET them kill you, over and over and over again?

You guys need to actually learn to play the game normally, and not suck so much. Hopefully, IW will whipe the leaderboards, and ban all the accounts who have boosted, and then patch the hole that allows it, making it so that you all wasted your time.
12-08-2009, 11:12 AM #43

There not boosters, there hacking the score

You think that a booster would sit there in a game going for a 9/10 digit kill streak.

Join Us Join Us you know you want too

Juice me up, Baby
Last edited by Tuffers22 ; 12-08-2009 at 11:17 AM.
12-08-2009, 11:38 AM #44
Originally posted by Tuffers22 View Post
There not boosters, there hacking the score

You think that a booster would sit there in a game going for a 9/10 digit kill streak.

Join Us Join Us you know you want too

Juice me up, Baby

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You tell him Tuffers

HAHAHAHAHAHA
12-10-2009, 08:00 AM #45
Originally posted by JimErased View Post
Not really, although it does put an unfair advantage on them, but if you were to challenge them to a 1 v 1, the chances are they have spent too much time boosting to actually get to know the maps and be good Smile

Too bad you use the super sucky PS3, or else I'd make you eat your words.
12-10-2009, 05:32 PM #46
i want to boost i like boosters lol Happy
can i boost with u ??
lawendy12 psn
my friends make fun of me cuz i suck so i wanna boost :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo