11-06-2009, 11:32 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you come in here for the sole purpose of insulting members who boost get out now. This thread is dedicated for people who boost so if you come in here and post anything that is insulting you can and WILL be infracted.
Thank you and remember to abide by all forum rules.

The following 18 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Gaia, .Joee, |Josh|, arnaud02, charlzangelz, Cpt.S, CSC-Magic, FatalHackz, ImTheBabyKicker, INSURRECTION1ST, jbitkill, JizzOnYour4Head, lakersfanx24, Mikeisking, SantaClawZ, War Dogz, YunG BeasT
02-18-2010, 06:59 AM #65
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
Domination boosting is taking turns capping a flag for Score boosting
02-18-2010, 01:37 PM #66
Boosting should be in prearranged matches. Not public ones.
What happens when you've boosted to the point you are happy?
Let's say you get to tenth or whatever and fancy playing properly to actually enjoy the game the way it's meant to be played and you can't because everyone else is hiding in a corner shafting each other going for a nuke.
You might say you would be fine with it but you would be lieing.

Personally I have no problem with boosters as I frequently cage match riot boost
but in no way will I spoil a public game for anyone.
It's just a matter of respecting the other players in the game.

I may only have 16 nukes under my belt but they are all legit and I have the satisfaction of knowing that I earned them all.

On the flip side it is actually fun to hunt boosters who suprisingly take offence to being tube raped at a 20+ kill streak.

If you want to boost, fine but don't get mad at the people trying to stop you.
02-18-2010, 02:35 PM #67
FEAR_UK
Save Point
I was hunting boosters , only reason is nooobs cant get nukes the normal way I.E harrier chop gunner and nuke , its funny hunting them but i've done it my self so i better stop
02-18-2010, 02:57 PM #68
Originally posted by UK View Post
I was hunting boosters , only reason is nooobs cant get nukes the normal way I.E harrier chop gunner and nuke , its funny hunting them but i've done it my self so i better stop

Anyone can get a nuke!
10 of mine were on rust. The easiest map IMHO.
1. Jump on the ledge just behind the bottom of the ladder and lay down facing the ladder.
2. Drop a claymore to your left where the crawl space is = 1 kill
3. Shoot 2 that come up the ladder
4. Stand up and jump & crouch at the same time through the gap on your right to land on another ledge and lay down.
5. Shoot 3 that come out of the tunnel below you.
6. Crawl backwards into the corner and hide like a little girl while you call in your harriers (hardline)
7. giggle to yourself while you call in chopper gunner
8. apologise to everybody as you call in the nuke and BOOOOM!

Seriously, it can be that easy. Just don't shoot unless you know your going to get the kill and don't stay on the first ledge for more than 3 kills.
Simples!
02-19-2010, 11:17 AM #69
VioletShade
Can’t trickshot me!
I dont hate boosters i mean look it the other way why spend so much time in unlocking achievements in a game when you can do it fast?
02-20-2010, 06:20 PM #70
Originally posted by japsander View Post
Boosting should be in prearranged matches. Not public ones.
What happens when you've boosted to the point you are happy?
Let's say you get to tenth or whatever and fancy playing properly to actually enjoy the game the way it's meant to be played and you can't because everyone else is hiding in a corner shafting each other going for a nuke.
You might say you would be fine with it but you would be lieing.

Personally I have no problem with boosters as I frequently cage match riot boost
but in no way will I spoil a public game for anyone.
It's just a matter of respecting the other players in the game.

I may only have 16 nukes under my belt but they are all legit and I have the satisfaction of knowing that I earned them all.

On the flip side it is actually fun to hunt boosters who suprisingly take offence to being tube raped at a 20+ kill streak.

If you want to boost, fine but don't get mad at the people trying to stop you.

this.

You can boost all you want, just don't do it in public matches, it's really really sad :(
02-22-2010, 05:58 AM #71
It's only sad because y'all blow at it and don't know the right spots Smile
02-22-2010, 07:44 PM #72
Jugulator_93
I am error
ppl who boost in ffa are fun cuz u wait till they almost got a nuke then mess them up! then they complain about why did u do that and stuff and they dont think about the fact that ppl who boost for nukes ruin the game or say "i wasnt boosting i was letting my friend get headshots off me" or the other way around

The following user thanked Jugulator_93 for this useful post:

Xbox 180
02-24-2010, 01:47 AM #73
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Go Boosters!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo