11-06-2009, 11:32 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you come in here for the sole purpose of insulting members who boost get out now. This thread is dedicated for people who boost so if you come in here and post anything that is insulting you can and WILL be infracted.
Thank you and remember to abide by all forum rules.

The following 18 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Gaia, .Joee, |Josh|, arnaud02, charlzangelz, Cpt.S, CSC-Magic, FatalHackz, ImTheBabyKicker, INSURRECTION1ST, jbitkill, JizzOnYour4Head, lakersfanx24, Mikeisking, SantaClawZ, War Dogz, YunG BeasT
02-24-2010, 01:58 AM #74
S e t h
STONED [ON] OFF
YES especially when your in free for all and kids are nuke boosting ugh it makes me mad
02-27-2010, 09:52 PM #75
No, Their cool. Excluding doing it in a Team D. If their doing it but killing the enemy of my enemy. No i will not have that. So i ruin it for them. But if my team mate is killing them. XD im kool with it.
03-09-2010, 01:25 AM #76
Im sorry but I can't understand anyones desire to boost in such games. Is it to feel good about yourself when you obviously dont, and obviously cant, play this game. what thrill do you get from this. I am a long standing f.p.s gamer and have always detested boosters in all forms. Can someone please explain to me what you actually get from this and would you please play live properly so I can destroy you. No, seriously, Im too bored of it to have a go but just tell me what joy this brings to your life. i work very hard and the joy of coming home and getting the perfect headshot seems to be something you guys will never know. Are you really proper gamers? I very much doubt it. Enjoy your fake gaming x
03-09-2010, 01:26 AM #77
BSLICER25
Black ops
I hate boosters........ but I love boosting. Smile
03-09-2010, 01:27 AM #78
Buccanner
ThePowerWithin
haha I think its funny when they do it in SnD. When I find out I just follow the guy on my team who is boosting, and I kill his partner. FREE KILL xD
03-09-2010, 02:10 AM #79
whackmymeat
Little One
Boosting doesn't bother me but I love to kill the nuke boosters its so funny.
03-13-2010, 09:51 AM #80
Antagonizer88
Bounty hunter
I think its hilarious when you kill boosters, and they get all pissed at YOU, and say YOU don't know how to play. What's even funner than killing them, is antagonizing them afterwards by telling them that they suck so much at the game, that they can't even Cheat properly.

Its like the people who hack 10th prestige, and then proceed to get absolutely slaughtered in the games they play, or who boost and show off their fall Camo but can't get a headshot to save their life with that weapon.

Its so easy to tell who and what is boosted, and who is legit. The only ones who even compliment them are fellow boosters.
03-16-2010, 02:09 PM #81
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
Whats it got to do with you?

If we want to boost in a private match of domination in a group of 12, no public members, then why does it bother you?
03-16-2010, 02:26 PM #82
iSMACKyouFACE
AKA Dfw2k7..
there is nothing wrong with boosters.. except in s&d..lmao.. i hate when im on a team and i have 2 ppl boosting in the back. I feel as though if your gonna boost.. create a match with all your other boosting friends and do that.. I should have to die and see my last two people boosting that could of been helping.

Sometimes i just run in between them..lmao they hate that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo