11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
12-26-2010, 02:42 AM #479
Well this game stinks because all the camping and cheating to win, and when people are losing they cheat to win again
01-16-2011, 01:27 AM #480
lolwhut
Do a barrel roll!
Hate ****ing idiot team mates in search!
So today, I got in a 2v6 situation in search, I take out 5 guys and plant the bomb. Then I get claymored (how surprising...) and I had the joy of watching the last member of our team using his MLG pro M21 skills....sitting in a building, claymore covering the door, scoped in out the window, with his M21 thermal with cold blooded, scavenger, commando, and a ****ing AA-12. And what's really great was that the game was 3-2, so he lost the round and the game for us cause he was looking at like some ****ing tree while the last guy on the other team defused the bomb ;-;
01-22-2011, 02:50 PM #481
I hate that at this moment It's so hard to find a NORMAL lobby.
A year ago it was almost impossible to get into a hacked lobby, and now it's almost impossible to get into a normal lobby... --'
01-24-2011, 12:09 AM #482
MPGH
Machinarium
I hate it when every game that you join is hacked.. It's ok in a private match but using mods online isn't fair.. :(
03-23-2011, 12:51 AM #483
iPeNeTrATIoNz
Bounty hunter
In my opinion, MW2 looks more unrealistic than COD4, I mean the Graphics were Exagurated too much and also has too much colours into the game, almost every Goddamn montages of MW2 are quickscoping because they are too easy to use because it has sleight of hand pro and it made ADS so fast.
03-25-2011, 08:33 PM #484
Waiz
The Sports Guru
Actually Black ops made this game look fine.

The following user thanked Waiz for this useful post:

Blackstorm
03-26-2011, 03:19 PM #485
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Sorry but MW2 Rules. End of story Smile
06-15-2011, 05:54 AM #486
Shakal
Little One
Originally posted by jessej1 View Post

get an xbox.

Why should i do such a bad thing? ^.^ Playstation Fanboy.
06-21-2011, 04:13 PM #487
mb5755
Do a barrel roll!
I hate people that complain about whats bad about the game.

It's unrealistic with the features it provides to the users, but thats what makes games unique.

Camping is common sence of realism, if you were in the army you would camp behind walls to prevent death on yourself.

Hard Scopers are playing it the way it should be played, there is no such thing as a n00b sniper when the person kills others.

Supplies on each individual player need to be limited, 6 reloads on a gun is more than realistic.

What we all do in life and in a 2D screen is what makes us unique, while you get camped killed by someone, you hate it. When you rush kill someone, they hate it. No matter what player or gun, the other person will hate it simply because of the fact he killed you differently to the way you kill. If everyone camped, no one will kill. If everyone rushed, everyone will die, the list goes on.

If anyone gets kills then they're the smart ones, NOT noobs.

Think of the next time you die, you need to realise first: it's not real life, second: it's their uniqueness.

Hacking for fun jumps and runs is not for noobs, it's for fun people. Hacks for high leader boards is not for fun people, it's for people who can't take a game for how it's made so you guys take the easy way out.
Last edited by mb5755 ; 06-21-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo