11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
11-17-2009, 02:53 AM #11
Rann-Dum
Are you high?
BMX. What do you mean by no realism...[Other than the heath regeneration and multiple bullets]. A barret .50 Cal is most commonly outfitted with a Flash Suppressor, Especially in the Marine Corps MOS136
And the Heartbeat Sensor is a little off. It's in development but not completely ready.
11-17-2009, 03:03 AM #12
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by Dum View Post
BMX. What do you mean by no realism...[Other than the heath regeneration and multiple bullets]. A barret .50 Cal is most commonly outfitted with a Flash Suppressor, Especially in the Marine Corps MOS136
And the Heartbeat Sensor is a little off. It's in development but not completely ready.

I'm not saying all .50 weapons cant have a silencer but usually the BMG ones wont as it will need to be specially fitted, ever look down the barrel of the .50? Unless modded it wont fit a silencer. I know the heartbeat sensor is in development but how do you shoot down a predator with a burst or two of the m16? I dont think so. There are other unrealistic(some not too far off) features of this game but its supposed to make it fun.

And after playing all these years since the old ps2 versions it gets boring.
11-17-2009, 03:09 AM #13
Dub Zee
SE Londons Finest
i think people get the wrong idea about the heartbeat sensor, people are hung up about campers using it, when it should be used to find campers
11-17-2009, 03:14 AM #14
Rann-Dum
Are you high?
I use it both ways. In Search or Demolition, I put it on a UMP with a Silencer and do fairly well. However, In Games like Domination and TDM, I use it on a .50 with a Thermal Scope. Reason being: When your are Aiming Down Scope/Sights, you lose all peripheral vision. The Heart Beat Sensor [HBS] will chime a "ping" when an enemy is approaching your flanks. Then you break out the AA-12 with Silencer and problem solved. [.50 for infront of you, HBS and AA-12 for your sides, and a claymore or two for behind you. Makings of a great sniper]
11-17-2009, 04:37 AM #15
I hate how they didnt fix the f**king spawn system
11-17-2009, 04:49 AM #16
All of those god dam F^ckin NOOBS with them god dam TUBES!
11-17-2009, 04:51 AM #17
Slash2793
Vault dweller
I hate how the servers f****** suck!
I hate how they didnt give us dedicated servers!
I hate how it gives wireless noobs the host when they suck and you cant shoot them and i could be host with an excellent connection for everyone.
11-17-2009, 05:20 AM #18
atreyu9a7x
Climbing up the ladder
honestly the game is not as good as cod4...no questions...its just fact...cod4 was sooo addicting...cod5 and cod6 dont come close to cod4...idk y but its just the way it is...

The following user thanked atreyu9a7x for this useful post:

iiLightsoutxX
11-17-2009, 05:36 AM #19
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by aguilar View Post
I hate how they didnt fix the f**king spawn system

Well thats just because they edited the COD4 Comp. to make MW2 (they didnt start from Zero) i know that because i saw a glitch where there was a building of Backlot from COD4...
Oh, i think that someone put a comment saying "Thats probably cuz IW got bored" and decided to add the same building

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo