01-21-2010, 01:02 AM #1
ctams
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (Not found by me)

1. Equip your care package marker.

2. Find something you can climb over, a car,box,railing, whatever.

3. Press A to climb over, and once you're climbing double tap right on the d pad fast.

4. Make sure you leave a split second between pressing A and double tapping right on the dpad, this way seems to work better.

5. When done you should have your care package marker in your hand.

6. Throw your marker and wait for you package to be dropped.

7. Once dropped, retrieve your package and use it.

8. Once used you should see that your care package marker has appeared again.

video tutorial by madmcclinton

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyWeJdxih1I"]YouTube- Call Of Duty MW2 Glitches: Infinite Air Drops After Patch + Voice Tutorial[/ame]

(Mod edit) Added another video from:
You must login or register to view this content.
by You must login or register to view this content.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86d0xFP75k8"]YouTube- MW2 unlimited care package after patch[/ame]
Last edited by H₂O ; 01-29-2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: advertising and making the forum cleaner

The following 52 users say thank you to ctams for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, Alfa, Ambrosius, Antagonizer88, AtlasK, BladezZ, bluer105, BozZsh1fty, Carbon0x, chazzy2k9, Clutch Hunterr, Crowarrior, D-tained, D3cH, Danny-911, deathkid1212, DecDeviL, Dewzy916, Dexgod, ED113, Fukhovedet, HeAdsWillRoLL, Hells, InSaNe-xPWEEx, Jake, Jayy, juj54ra, kleszyk, LilP, martin7098, Mastadawg, MURDANICK, ONEster, PHO3NIX~, rjive, Robke013, Rurouni83, ShAdoW_RiDa, Shepleklet, skills, Snake-Eater-77, JimErased, Super Arsha, SuPeR_cAmPeR, teeth08, TheBad-sandwich, TheiRack, TheMagicN, trevariousj, Will101, y260
01-29-2010, 05:51 AM #119
A_Fast_Black_Guy
A.K.A BigDaddyMagnum
i understand it finally Happy this way better than previous one considering you dont have to die
01-29-2010, 06:03 AM #120
xxbabykickerxx
Do a barrel roll!
Omfg what are you guys doing take it off now!!!!! Yur gonna get it patcheed!
01-29-2010, 12:40 PM #121
ak47killer
Save Point
I tried this last night and thought I was doing it right. Iwent to a wall pulled out my. Care package. When I started climbing I hit the D pad to the right once and stopped on top of the wall with the care package in hand. So then I jumped down and threw the care package. I didn't see another care package show up on the bottom right. So what am I doing wrong? Thanks.
01-29-2010, 03:19 PM #122
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ak47killer View Post
I tried this last night and thought I was doing it right. Iwent to a wall pulled out my. Care package. When I started climbing I hit the D pad to the right once and stopped on top of the wall with the care package in hand. So then I jumped down and threw the care package. I didn't see another care package show up on the bottom right. So what am I doing wrong? Thanks.

I'm guessing you understand the glitch so i'll try not to patronize you.

When you get to the top of the object you're climbing you should still be holding the care package, you shouldn't see your gun at all in the process.

After you throw it either use OMA (One Man Army) or die and you should have a replacement care package.
01-29-2010, 03:51 PM #123
Fukhovedet
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xxbabykickerxx View Post
Omfg what are you guys doing take it off now!!!!! Yur gonna get it patcheed!

might be just a little too late for that lol..theres ppl doing this in like half the games now, atleast in domination its what i play lately
01-29-2010, 04:05 PM #124
ak47killer
Save Point
Thanks for explaining it to me and I know I sound like a dumb ****. So, once I throw the care package and get it have to get killed and respawn and then it will show that I have another carepackage?then just repeat the process? I tried the one man army thing and couldn't get it to work. Do I create 2 one man army classes that are the same and switch to one of them or just select the same one man army class that I'm already using when I dropp the carepackage? Thanks.
01-29-2010, 04:09 PM #125
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
It doesn't really matter what class you switch to, it should replace the care package no matter what. I personally just switch to the same OMA class that i'm using to take up less custom slots.

If you do switch class and you have no care package it means that you've messed up when you were climbing, you need to be holding the care package before the climb and still be holding it after the climb and your gun shouldn't be visable at all in the process.

EDIT: And yes, your care package will be replaced if you die aslong as you've done the climb before throwing it.

Also, when you throw a legit care package it'll show a +100 for throwing it and you'll hear something over the radio about it coming. Neither of these things will happen if you've done the glitch.
Last edited by iduzntlyku ; 01-29-2010 at 04:11 PM.
01-29-2010, 05:33 PM #126
ak47killer
Save Point
Thanks for taking the time and explaining it to me. When using the one man army do you still have to die to get the other carepackage that you "glitched" for?
01-29-2010, 05:33 PM #127
Originally posted by iduzntlyku View Post
It doesn't really matter what class you switch to, it should replace the care package no matter what. I personally just switch to the same OMA class that i'm using to take up less custom slots.

If you do switch class and you have no care package it means that you've messed up when you were climbing, you need to be holding the care package before the climb and still be holding it after the climb and your gun shouldn't be visable at all in the process.

EDIT: And yes, your care package will be replaced if you die aslong as you've done the climb before throwing it.

Also, when you throw a legit care package it'll show a +100 for throwing it and you'll hear something over the radio about it coming. Neither of these things will happen if you've done the glitch.

Also the care package doesn't get replaced until AFTER you use whatever came in the care package unless it's ammo in which case you need to use the OMA trick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo