01-22-2010, 06:26 AM #1
nutritional
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found on Jan 22 2010 by nutritional.

This is in my opinion an improved way to do a step in the glitch, as you do not need to pick anything up after calling your package in, also it prevents you from loosing your package if you get an ammo drop (in the original way if you get an ammo crate you cannot continue the glitch until you get a new kill streak).

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE INITIAL FIND, JUST THE IMPROVEMENT! I would credit the finder but I have no idea who that is.

Requirements : ONE MAN ARMY, Something to climb, Care package / sentry gun / emergency air drop.

Step 1: Get a care package / Sentry Gun / Emergency Air Drop
Step 2: Find something that gives you a climb prompt
Step 3: As your climbing it press right right on your D-Pad
If done correctly you will have your marker in your hand after your done climbing
If done incorrectly you will have your gun in your hand after your done climbing
Step 4: Call your Package in
Step 5: Swap your class with 1 man army to the same class you have.

IF all steps were followed correctly you will have a new care package while your old one is still commng in.

Sorry the video is kinda clustered, its my first tut and I didn't wanna spend 2 much time on it as I wanna play before this is patched lol.

RATE SUB COMMENT ON THE VID.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyoxITmYPA"]YouTube- Improved Unlimited Care Package Glitch[/ame]

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Quality may be low because its still processing.. Hot off the press!

The following 66 users say thank you to nutritional for this useful post:

Ronye West, +crazy, ~ModernWarfare~, aaron c., Alekz, Anchor_G, ashbash, AtlasK, Aule, bertieboy7, bgcjcp, BlogsterReviews, Bradderzz08, BULLDOG34, Carbon0x, ChaozZ, clankfan1, Clutch Hunterr, clutch_shoota_7, colie, DecDeviL, DonVodka, dragonzballgt, EXQUiSiT3, garm_samosa, GAZSYTO, glitchplz, Grimlock_79, hunter12, iduzntlyku, IKnowImGodly, Isildur1, james6213, jcop1347, kazbluegreen, kittenshakes15, kyba21, Lordjaro, M40A3, Macdaddy4sure, my first name, Nathan2012, ONEster, peadar, pooponme, PotatoOrgy, Risingsunn, Rurouni83, Ryan', Saloom, SgtBlizzard, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Stevan0vic-, Super Arsha, teeth08, The-Godfather, TheBad-sandwich, torgro, tykmerc, Usernamee, VenomousSVT, Will101, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xHeAVeN
01-22-2010, 02:41 PM #20
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Awesome find man,this helps a lot instead of waiting for the packages to land and having to get one Happy
01-22-2010, 05:15 PM #21
Groovy
Team Xbox
I Cant Seem To Get To Work >.>

Any Advice?
01-22-2010, 05:25 PM #22
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Can you do this glitch by going up a ladder? And do you have to have those 3 kill streaks?
01-22-2010, 05:31 PM #23
Interested if you need to get all 3 killstreaks or if you can just get to the care package and do it with just that.
01-22-2010, 05:38 PM #24
ONEster
I’m too L33T
God damn it, you beat me to it. I was actually doing this all night last night with OMA Pro and the opposite team would get pissed off. They would talk mad sh!t and then leave. Then my buddies and I would join another game and do it all again. The sky was filled with jets and helies and rockets, it was chaotic. It got boring after a while, but it was fun at the beginning.

+ rep for beating me to this.
01-22-2010, 05:56 PM #25
DarkShadowGlitch
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PotatoOrgy View Post
Interested if you need to get all 3 killstreaks or if you can just get to the care package and do it with just that.

You do not need all 3 killstreaks, If you simply want to do it with a care package then go get 4 kills and do the glitch, Same thing applies with sentry guns or emergency air drops.
01-22-2010, 06:26 PM #26
Originally posted by DarkShadowGlitch View Post
You do not need all 3 killstreaks, If you simply want to do it with a care package then go get 4 kills and do the glitch, Same thing applies with sentry guns or emergency air drops.

Wonderful, I'll have to try this out when I get home from work. +Rep for you.
01-22-2010, 06:40 PM #27
Default Avatar
drazuam
Much better than old way! Good find, I would have never thought of that =P
01-22-2010, 06:58 PM #28
VenomousSVT
Bounty hunter
awesome find.. repped!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo