01-22-2010, 06:26 AM #1
nutritional
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found on Jan 22 2010 by nutritional.

This is in my opinion an improved way to do a step in the glitch, as you do not need to pick anything up after calling your package in, also it prevents you from loosing your package if you get an ammo drop (in the original way if you get an ammo crate you cannot continue the glitch until you get a new kill streak).

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE INITIAL FIND, JUST THE IMPROVEMENT! I would credit the finder but I have no idea who that is.

Requirements : ONE MAN ARMY, Something to climb, Care package / sentry gun / emergency air drop.

Step 1: Get a care package / Sentry Gun / Emergency Air Drop
Step 2: Find something that gives you a climb prompt
Step 3: As your climbing it press right right on your D-Pad
If done correctly you will have your marker in your hand after your done climbing
If done incorrectly you will have your gun in your hand after your done climbing
Step 4: Call your Package in
Step 5: Swap your class with 1 man army to the same class you have.

IF all steps were followed correctly you will have a new care package while your old one is still commng in.

Sorry the video is kinda clustered, its my first tut and I didn't wanna spend 2 much time on it as I wanna play before this is patched lol.

RATE SUB COMMENT ON THE VID.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyoxITmYPA"]YouTube- Improved Unlimited Care Package Glitch[/ame]

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Quality may be low because its still processing.. Hot off the press!

The following 66 users say thank you to nutritional for this useful post:

Ronye West, +crazy, ~ModernWarfare~, aaron c., Alekz, Anchor_G, ashbash, AtlasK, Aule, bertieboy7, bgcjcp, BlogsterReviews, Bradderzz08, BULLDOG34, Carbon0x, ChaozZ, clankfan1, Clutch Hunterr, clutch_shoota_7, colie, DecDeviL, DonVodka, dragonzballgt, EXQUiSiT3, garm_samosa, GAZSYTO, glitchplz, Grimlock_79, hunter12, iduzntlyku, IKnowImGodly, Isildur1, james6213, jcop1347, kazbluegreen, kittenshakes15, kyba21, Lordjaro, M40A3, Macdaddy4sure, my first name, Nathan2012, ONEster, peadar, pooponme, PotatoOrgy, Risingsunn, Rurouni83, Ryan', Saloom, SgtBlizzard, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Stevan0vic-, Super Arsha, teeth08, The-Godfather, TheBad-sandwich, torgro, tykmerc, Usernamee, VenomousSVT, Will101, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xHeAVeN
01-27-2010, 07:02 PM #119
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Srb View Post
for me it doesnt counts towards:S....i mean for the challenge ...1000 airdrops, sentry guns or emergeny airdrops...any help ?

Only one will count towards the challenge.

It's as if this glitch tricks the game into thinking that you didn't actually throw a care package because you don't get a +100 for it & it doesn't say anything when you do it.

The very last one you throw will give you a +100 and count towards the challenge.

Originally posted by elrack View Post
I am assuming (will try this tonight) that you do not need to be using OMA when you get your CP. Once you have it you can then die, switch to class with OMA and then make use of the Glitch?

Yeah, switch to OMA and then do it, die and you'll have another.

I'm not sure but i think that aslong as the crate isn't ammo then once you activate the reward you should have another care package.
01-27-2010, 09:34 PM #120
dude what does one man army do, i dont think it helps
plz reply back
01-27-2010, 09:39 PM #121
nutritional
Are you high?
Originally posted by Omar1959 View Post
dude what does one man army do, i dont think it helps
plz reply back

WOOOOW WAY TO GO ~!!!!! First post is a stupid fu ck question.

Why don't you actually read the thread kid?
01-27-2010, 10:25 PM #122
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
OK im trying my best to figure out how I did it but when I was doing the care package glitch when climbing over a fence on wasteland I thought I messed up cause I saw my gun so I did it again. I got a pavelow. My pavelow from the care package got me my next two killstreaks being a precision airstrike and an emergency airdrop. I have no idea how my pavelow from a care package got my next two killstreaks im trying to recreate the situation now. Im not certain if it kept doing so either I didn't die and had a 26 killstreak so I don't know if it would have reoccured in the same match or not. I currently have no vid proof trying to recreate the situation and capture now heres hoping this works it would be my first post on this site.
01-27-2010, 11:17 PM #123
jasik
Bounty hunter
pavelows from care packages add to your killstreak
01-28-2010, 01:04 AM #124
mac10murda90
Pokemon Trainer
i used the unlimited care package glitch the other day now it wont work again idk why
01-28-2010, 09:29 AM #125
does this glitch only work for offline play or online multiplayer as well?
01-28-2010, 10:40 AM #126
mzil
Banned
Very nice find.
01-28-2010, 10:45 AM #127
DUB 2.0
I like to type Smile
You don't need one man army. All you have to do is use at least one of the rewards you recover and you would be able to perform the glitch again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo