01-22-2010, 06:26 AM #1
nutritional
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found on Jan 22 2010 by nutritional.

This is in my opinion an improved way to do a step in the glitch, as you do not need to pick anything up after calling your package in, also it prevents you from loosing your package if you get an ammo drop (in the original way if you get an ammo crate you cannot continue the glitch until you get a new kill streak).

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE INITIAL FIND, JUST THE IMPROVEMENT! I would credit the finder but I have no idea who that is.

Requirements : ONE MAN ARMY, Something to climb, Care package / sentry gun / emergency air drop.

Step 1: Get a care package / Sentry Gun / Emergency Air Drop
Step 2: Find something that gives you a climb prompt
Step 3: As your climbing it press right right on your D-Pad
If done correctly you will have your marker in your hand after your done climbing
If done incorrectly you will have your gun in your hand after your done climbing
Step 4: Call your Package in
Step 5: Swap your class with 1 man army to the same class you have.

IF all steps were followed correctly you will have a new care package while your old one is still commng in.

Sorry the video is kinda clustered, its my first tut and I didn't wanna spend 2 much time on it as I wanna play before this is patched lol.

RATE SUB COMMENT ON THE VID.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyoxITmYPA"]YouTube- Improved Unlimited Care Package Glitch[/ame]

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Quality may be low because its still processing.. Hot off the press!

The following 66 users say thank you to nutritional for this useful post:

Ronye West, +crazy, ~ModernWarfare~, aaron c., Alekz, Anchor_G, ashbash, AtlasK, Aule, bertieboy7, bgcjcp, BlogsterReviews, Bradderzz08, BULLDOG34, Carbon0x, ChaozZ, clankfan1, Clutch Hunterr, clutch_shoota_7, colie, DecDeviL, DonVodka, dragonzballgt, EXQUiSiT3, garm_samosa, GAZSYTO, glitchplz, Grimlock_79, hunter12, iduzntlyku, IKnowImGodly, Isildur1, james6213, jcop1347, kazbluegreen, kittenshakes15, kyba21, Lordjaro, M40A3, Macdaddy4sure, my first name, Nathan2012, ONEster, peadar, pooponme, PotatoOrgy, Risingsunn, Rurouni83, Ryan', Saloom, SgtBlizzard, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Stevan0vic-, Super Arsha, teeth08, The-Godfather, TheBad-sandwich, torgro, tykmerc, Usernamee, VenomousSVT, Will101, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xHeAVeN
01-22-2010, 07:15 PM #29
knew about this glitch for at least a month now and u didnt find the oma part, also u can change to any class
01-22-2010, 07:32 PM #30
The guy didn't say you have to be holding the care package grenade while climbing. That's the trick. This shit is epic, and I won't go 4th prestige until the 1887's glitch is fixed, and this new care package glitch. There just too good to pass up. Happy
01-22-2010, 07:50 PM #31
Mariodude007
Bounty hunter
Thanks i used this on terminal 10 care packages xD. by the way if it gets out your care package fast then it has worked Smile just a hint if that is not already mentioned Winky Winky
01-22-2010, 07:52 PM #32
that's cool Happy
01-22-2010, 07:53 PM #33
colie
Keeper
Thank you very much mate for that tut Smile
01-22-2010, 07:59 PM #34
sharpy
.Jack Johnson.
this glitch is insane i was just doing it on derail online with emergency airdrop never ending harriers OMG, whole of other team left. do you think they will patch it??
01-22-2010, 08:01 PM #35
nice find.
01-22-2010, 08:12 PM #36
I'd just use AK-47 w/Hardline, get 3 kills, then let the chaos start! Happy
01-22-2010, 08:17 PM #37
very good find on improvement i guess IW missed something

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo