02-06-2011, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So will you be buying MW3? Awesome face

When the game has been released we must remember to take advantage of all the exploits that will come in the first weeks!

These recent days a lot of information has been released regarding Modern Warfare 3. I won't post all of it since it can be found with a simple search.
Lately things like the WHOLE storyline has been leaked and some multiplayer information and of course the 4 teaser's and a lot more. :evil:

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-Source IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)
Last edited by xX-sS-xX ; 05-22-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: More info.

The following 3 users say thank you to xX-sS-xX for this useful post:

GalaxyHF, Jordan Carver, ninja12
05-02-2011, 06:00 AM #137
Hells yea! MW3 FTW! IM SO STOKED!!
05-02-2011, 07:15 AM #138
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xX View Post
So will you be buying MW3?

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)

IDK

Following West and Zampella's firings, nearly half of the remaining Infinity Ward employees resigned. Throughout April and May 2010, 46 employees, among the lead designers like Todd Aldermann and programmers like Mackey McCandlish who worked on Modern Warfare 2, abruptly left Infinity Ward. You still Want to buy Modern Warfare 3 ????? I don't think so, If you are true Infinity Ward fan. Activison is a Number One RAT, They just using IW just to boost the Hype up. Fact is it is End of Infinity Ward as well as end of Modern Warfare series. I'm Sorry Guys.
05-02-2011, 10:48 AM #139
Yeah, I will be buying it. I don't know what it is about this game but since the original release of COD, I seemed it have just bought each new release just for the sake of it, don't get me wrong it's the best FPS imo but an end of this franchise has to come soon otherwise i'll be skint.
05-02-2011, 07:27 PM #140
The Rangers
At least I can fight
everyone who say no i can bet they will
05-02-2011, 11:49 PM #141
Originally posted by mohn View Post
IDK

Following West and Zampella's firings, nearly half of the remaining Infinity Ward employees resigned. Throughout April and May 2010, 46 employees, among the lead designers like Todd Aldermann and programmers like Mackey McCandlish who worked on Modern Warfare 2, abruptly left Infinity Ward. You still Want to buy Modern Warfare 3 ????? I don't think so, If you are true Infinity Ward fan. Activison is a Number One RAT, They just using IW just to boost the Hype up. Fact is it is End of Infinity Ward as well as end of Modern Warfare series. I'm Sorry Guys.

Even tho I completly agree with you I will still buy it. Just to see how it plays out :mad:
05-02-2011, 11:51 PM #142
What I say, Pics or Ge Te F**k No.
05-03-2011, 12:03 AM #143
I plan to get it but no more hacking , learned enough from getting banned in bo on ps3
05-03-2011, 03:32 AM #144
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
of course i'll buy it i bought every other CoD. why not this 1. Winky Winky
05-03-2011, 04:48 AM #145
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Ill get it for sure

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo