02-06-2011, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So will you be buying MW3? Awesome face

When the game has been released we must remember to take advantage of all the exploits that will come in the first weeks!

These recent days a lot of information has been released regarding Modern Warfare 3. I won't post all of it since it can be found with a simple search.
Lately things like the WHOLE storyline has been leaked and some multiplayer information and of course the 4 teaser's and a lot more. :evil:

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-Source IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)
Last edited by xX-sS-xX ; 05-22-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: More info.

The following 3 users say thank you to xX-sS-xX for this useful post:

GalaxyHF, Jordan Carver, ninja12
02-13-2011, 01:06 AM #74
So wait.... this isn't gonna be for the Ps3?!
02-13-2011, 01:30 AM #75
bofo36
Save Point
nope its not holmes
02-13-2011, 02:19 AM #76
.50Cal
Little One
Originally posted by xX View Post
So will you be buying MW3?

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)
You must login or register to view this content.

I think the way they are making the campaign is going to be gay. If you want realism like that you go play the campaign of BF:BC2 but the CoD series is known for its action including in campaign, not looking into the desert at nothing or settling debates between AI computer controlled players:sleep::sleep:
02-13-2011, 11:08 AM #77
liam a
Banned
hate cod games so noo!!
02-13-2011, 12:08 PM #78
Originally posted by FaLLeNz View Post
I think the way they are making the campaign is going to be gay. If you want realism like that you go play the campaign of BF:BC2 but the CoD series is known for its action including in campaign, not looking into the desert at nothing or settling debates between AI computer controlled players:sleep::sleep:

Well the campaign can be fun here and there but most of it is boring:jim:
02-13-2011, 03:33 PM #79
.50Cal
Little One
Well the campaign can be fun here and there but most of it is boring:jim:

Yea campaign is only boring if you have an obsession of getting attention from other people/players. I've played and beat the campaign for Black Ops,MW2,Cod4, and a few other fps's like battlefield multiple times and have loved it all because unlike you and many others I dont STRIVE for attention from other online people/players.:dingding:
02-13-2011, 05:47 PM #80
Yea campaign is only boring if you have an obsession of getting attention from other people/players. I've played and beat the campaign for Black Ops,MW2,Cod4, and a few other fps's like battlefield multiple times and have loved it all because unlike you and many others I dont STRIVE for attention from other online people/players.:dingding:

I played the BO and MW2 campaign but I couldn't get myself to continue after 2 hours :O
02-13-2011, 06:46 PM #81
.50Cal
Little One
I played the BO and MW2 campaign but I couldn't get myself to continue after 2 hours :O

Like I said, You strive for attention...This may be an arrogant guess but are you 10-14 years of age
02-13-2011, 07:08 PM #82
Like I said, You strive for attention...This may be an arrogant guess but are you 10-14 years of age

No no no no no I actually never been into FPS campaigns I play them for the multiplayer also I don't quite see how not liking the campaign in FPS's games is wanting attention :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo