06-14-2011, 12:18 PM #1
MOHN
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, I'm just making this thread to say that past couple off weeks I been hearing alot of people saying that they are not gonna get MW3 and BF3 will be so much better and I highly disagree with that. Modern Warfare series is basically best FPS out in market, not even best FPS, best selling series as well. Even if BF3 actually as good as you guys think its gonna be, MW3 will be alot more better than BF3 and I guarantee Most people will be playing MW3. Personally me, I rather play MW3 than BF3. Most of you said BF3 is more realistic and stuff and I don't really don't play a game to be realistic. I play for to be fun. I enjoyed MW and MW2 more than battlefield and battlefield 2. So I'm buying Modern Warfare 3. I will probably get BF3 too but I'm most likely gonna enjoy MW3.

I know a lot of people will begin to flame me and start talking trash about COD since you hate it only because it's popular and only because its publisher happens to be Activision. That's sadly pretty much the reason for the hate COD has been getting recently, which is quite sad, since it's in fact a high-quality AAA franchise developed by very talented devs that just want to please the gaming crowd.

Anyhow, we know that MW2 wasn't the most balanced game in the world, but that's only because IW had that stupid fight with Activision, a lot of people got fired etc. It's the reason they don't want to fix the game, as weird as it may sound.

Black Ops has been a really high-quality title, and Treyarch are beginning to learn how to make titles that rival even the mighty IW. There is no need to hate on Call of Duty because of its publishers or because it sells millions.

Infinity Ward released CALL OF DUTY 4 more than three years ago, which went on to be the most praised FPS game since the original Halo. It became a huge success critically and commercially, was exceptionally good and got the sequel MODERN WARFARE 2, which was even better with more perks, killstreak rewards, weapons etc.

NOW, IW know what people want, in MODERN WARFARE 3. They know what they did right and wrong in MW2 and COD4. They will not make the same mistakes again, such as an overpowered weapon attachment like noobtube, One Man Army or Commando. They will listen to the community, to why the most think CoD4 was the best, and they will make MW3 the best game in the COD series, by far.

IW can't possibly fail this one. It's simply impossible, taking into account how skilled they are, and the fact that they know what people liked in COD4 and MW2, and disliked too.

I've been reading, and most of this forum and youtube videos comments people are arguing and fighting and stuffs. Its stupid that because in the end they are both good games and there's no reason to be fighting and arguing with other people just because people choose one game over the other. They both gonna be great games and probably the 2 most sold game in 2011. However, you guys seriously need to understand that there is nothing wrong with MW3. You guys have it fix in your heads that BF3 is more realistic is better and FYI video games are not made to be realistic. They are made to be entertaining and fun. If you like realistic stuff and why don't you buy a real gun and go hunting or shoot people. I'm not saying MW3 will be the bestest FPS ever or something, but for **** sake what does it matter? No one's telling you you can't enjoy Battlefield. Stop telling people to stop enjoying COD. Modern Warfare 3 will be a guaranteed a whole lot better game, it will sell billions.

I'll just go ahead and point out 3 simple facts.

1) What you think has no relevance to the production of this game.
2) What I think has no relevance to the production of this game.
3) All of the aforementioned people will be buying and playing this game at launch.

That is all.

Thank you for listening and stop hating.

The following 23 users say thank you to MOHN for this useful post:

almousawi, atifI0, ClutchLikeBron, Dingus98, Dope., gmrgrl4life, GodDrinksPepsi, Goleggett, Greeves, LEzStarz, lilnatsfan44, MagesticTiger, MARIO-LADOTELI, MrJC, NelsonRodV, PLZdieHAX, Press ►, St3ven, SuperGamecube64, TAFF, thalx, Wondoh, xShowtime32x

The following 9 users groaned at MOHN for this awful post:

40Thieves, Clutch Hunterr, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, Goldberg, iNK Shot, Peirau, SuperYuper
08-05-2011, 07:42 PM #74
Mw3 will go like platnium but beyond that since its a video game
08-06-2011, 07:31 PM #75
Agreed. I wont be commenting on either (Mw2/BF3) until I've played them for a few days.
08-06-2011, 07:32 PM #76
bf will have moderate success but mw3 will blow it out. when will you trickshotting disabled noobs realize that bf just sucks? you only like it so you can hardscope like a ***** in peace
08-06-2011, 07:54 PM #77
Xenoflare
Guitar is My Life
Originally posted by Blaarg View Post
bf will have moderate success but mw3 will blow it out. when will you trickshotting disabled noobs realize that bf just sucks? you only like it so you can hardscope like a ***** in peace

Coming from a person that is an MLG tryhard... In the ENTIRE battlefield series AND in REAL LIFE, you don't rush someone with a sniper rifle. You sit back, have patience, and wait for your chance to take the shot. The only reason trickshots are popular is because of MW2. "Hardscopes" as you people like to call snipers when you get killed by them, is the point of having a scope on a sniper rifle. Also, battlefield had red dots and Acog's on there snipers. Where's your red dot?
08-07-2011, 05:32 PM #78
gazaag
Bounty hunter
If Any Game Is Rubbish Its Black Ops I Personally The Only Good Features About Black Ops Is Story And Zombies Apart from Them Its Rubbish Happy Hopefully Mw3 Will Beat Black ops By Far Smile

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Burton i understand what you mean i play bfbc2 everyone that plays it. Plays as a team where as Call of duty mostly people camp just get killstreaks and kills and they dont bother securing the objective but i still play mw2 :P So Ima Hypercrit but i still like them them both Happy But i Agree With You And Lets Hope Mw3 Wont Have Spawn Killing And Hope It Will Be Better Than Black Ops! Bfbc3 Will Hopefully Be Just as Good As Mw3.
08-07-2011, 05:52 PM #79
Originally posted by Blaarg View Post

trick shots are overrated. how many times do you try your precious trick shots before you actually get a kill with them? i find it more satisfying to take a guy out with one shot across a map. just because you cant snipe a guy running on battlefield doesnt mean its a bad game, it just means you dont know how to actually snipe.
08-07-2011, 06:09 PM #80
MacPale
Indeed.
Id be happy with it being mw2 just different maps lol thats the truth and **** single player its too easy.. Just need loadsa maps and nice weapons and good sniper rifles
08-07-2011, 06:12 PM #81
El Violador
< ^ > < ^ >
Mw3 will be shit. Just like every Cod game since Cod4. You say IW can't possible fail? Just watch.
08-08-2011, 04:33 PM #82
HSx900
Banned
mw3>BF3 lol. All cods have been good!

The following 2 users groaned at HSx900 for this awful post:

chazza1, Octavia

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo