12-07-2011, 08:34 PM #1
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
First:
You must be Level 80. Go to CoD Elite and Sign in.

Second:
Go to your classes and change something, i.e a camo or just a gun (Dont do any of that inspect element stuff).

Third:
It should tell you to send changes to the game but do NOT click it yet. Now in MW3 prestige yourself.

Fourth:

Now, play Multiplayer until you reach Level 4.

Fifth:
Now that you are in Level 4, in CoD Elite click on send changes to game.

Sixth:
In MW3 accept the changes of CoD Elite and BOOM your classes are back!!

Hope you guys like it Smile

The following 71 users say thank you to DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

-J-, Midnight.eGo, 266H, AgentSexyPig, alcapoter, Arman M., AyeeLG, azote, Dank, Black-Ops-, bmxrcodol04, bnader, Brentdevent, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Chrome Playa, Cien, Crave., Creepzoid 0___0, Dark Spirits, DecDeviL, DEREKTROTTER, dfrost182, Dman93, dubeyduck, dznut5, Evaluable, Fuser's Hoe, FuzzaMuzza, gamer89117, Gangstuh., Beats, Implicit, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Invalld, Bichote, Jannis96, jb_1991, JKLAZ, JNA_SNIPA, Jeremy, Koltz, KrimiNaLzZz, Leiino, Lick, Merkii, Monster-Energy, New York BOY !, ninja12, oG GUNN3R, ONEster, owais12, OwenMalz, Pauly, Platinum G, PryZeex, Richard030, Rip The Jacker, Sandyballz, SavageRising, schmitty15, SilentOne15, SmokingBanana, Solid Snake, Sqkuid, Stansy, The Overdose, xd366, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx, yourdude9

The following 2 users groaned at DiJiTaLNiCk for this awful post:

Kratos_,
12-08-2011, 03:33 AM #38
i think somethings just up with cod elite right now.

when i go to elite and try to change a gun camo...i click the "select" button and nothing happens.

ill keep trying periodically
12-08-2011, 03:44 AM #39
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Everybody who has done this...Enjoy a nice ban and derank. Any glitches involving Elite will get you banned, period!

The following 6 users groaned at Kratos_ for this awful post:

1Jammie1, azote, CleanMODSHD, Invalld, Bichote, Man Dime
12-08-2011, 04:54 AM #40
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by Hax View Post
Everybody who has done this...Enjoy a nice ban and derank. Any glitches involving Elite will get you banned, period!

hahahah u made my day (Y)
ill pay u $750 if u tell me how COD ELITE are going to find people that have been using this method?
12-08-2011, 05:02 AM #41
Mortox
Haxor!
Originally posted by Hax View Post

Naw you most likely won't get banned for something like this.

Things like boosting are much more obvious (due partially to your direct interaction with leaderboards and things like that) but something like this is unnoticeable for the most part.

The following user thanked Mortox for this useful post:

Bichote
12-08-2011, 05:07 AM #42
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
*Some1 with brains* lols.. Smile Nice find bro!.. hopefully it doesn't get patched anytime soon....

The following user thanked Mr.Alfredo for this useful post:

Bichote
12-08-2011, 06:26 AM #43
Default Avatar
proxam
I also prestiged about an hour ago before reading this....great
12-08-2011, 07:13 AM #44
Bichote
Former Staff
Nice Job :y:

=D
12-08-2011, 07:53 AM #45
I'll try this tomorrow....HOPEFULLY it's not patched then. PLEASE DON'T BE PATCHED.
12-08-2011, 12:16 PM #46
xnoobslayer459
Do a barrel roll!
NOOO i just prestiged to fourth :O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo