12-26-2011, 06:59 PM #1
johndu67
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey. Just found this, i've tried and it worked 100% i just connected to Google servers and i wasnt lagging anymore and i always won my 1v1 combat.
The video is here :

Hope it helped you !

IF YOU GET DNS ERROR :

Find on google the DNS adress for your contry, i'm from france and i use DNS france adress and it works, an english tried with DNS adress from england and it worked
:p
Last edited by johndu67 ; 12-27-2011 at 12:06 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to johndu67 for this useful post:

.50Cal, Midnight.eGo, ChefHOU, Fire., jamzyb, killa skillz, Klots, lZombieGodl, Monster-Energy, ohDetox, pro185, sam2748, tenthlobbymw2, Thrillz, Uk_ViiPeR, xSimpleHeartz
12-28-2011, 11:04 PM #38
johndu67
I am error
that's the thing lol
12-28-2011, 11:27 PM #39
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
so how do we find the codes for our country? i wanna try this
12-29-2011, 02:31 AM #40
didn't work for me got DNS error
12-29-2011, 03:26 AM #41
Internet Connection Settings -> Custom -> Wireless -> Enter Manually -> Put in your Routers SSID -> Put in WEP key if router has one -> IP Address Settings = Automatic -> DHCP = Do Not Set -> DNS Settings = Manual -> Primary = 8.8.8.8 Secondary = 8.8.4.4 -> MTU = Auto -> Proxy = Do not Use -> UPnP = Enable -> test connection.

The following user thanked Kaosbryan for this useful post:

Thrillz
12-29-2011, 02:43 PM #42
Originally posted by sonofpops View Post
This is not a method not to lag by improving connectivity and ping time. The Lag in mw3 is caused by LAG compensation only when you are host. When you are host the game puts attempts to make the old mw2 host advantage system fairer but at the moment the system over compensates. What is achieved by placing an extra 'hop' in your connection is an increase in ping time. Mw3 uses a number of factors to choose a host mainly upload and ping. If you were getting host a lot like I was because of having super fast low ping connection then this method 'may' help. I have used this method for 2 days and I have noticed a reduction in the amount of times I have gotten host. So it helps avoid host lag compensation a little but in the conventional understanding of LAG experienced by non host players this will not improve it.

It IS useful combined with a number of different techniques to avoid host..

I'm not gonna do another post like before. I'm just going to point this out. You talk about adding a "hop" to increase time to avoid being host.

I'll summarize my example. In the first instance i get 11 hops. Then i changed DNS to the google ones. I then ran the exact same test and i still get 11 hops. Then explain to me how using a different DNS server changes the route to add a hop.

Changing DNS servers will have no impact on the route as they are all synced with an authorative domain server.

There are 2 options available. Listen to those who know/learn what a DNS server really does or disregard all the proof and examples and continue to think what you will with speculations. I mentioned earlier placebo is powerful and ignorance is bliss.

I'm not here to argue or give out lessons on networking. I'm just trying to help people avoid messing with settings they don't understand and shouldn't touch in the first place.

The following user thanked hongsaiyuk for this useful post:

ilovetacos
12-29-2011, 02:59 PM #43
Kazai
Haxor!
You should actually set-up a link for each country,
+ you'll get more thanks and rep.

Canada
United States
UK

Wherever the 3 main countries.
12-29-2011, 03:43 PM #44
sonofpops
Are you high?
Originally posted by hongsaiyuk View Post
I'm not gonna do another post like before. I'm just going to point this out. You talk about adding a "hop" to increase time to avoid being host.

I'll summarize my example. In the first instance i get 11 hops. Then i changed DNS to the google ones. I then ran the exact same test and i still get 11 hops. Then explain to me how using a different DNS server changes the route to add a hop.

Changing DNS servers will have no impact on the route as they are all synced with an authorative domain server.

There are 2 options available. Listen to those who know/learn what a DNS server really does or disregard all the proof and examples and continue to think what you will with speculations. I mentioned earlier placebo is powerful and ignorance is bliss.

I'm not here to argue or give out lessons on networking. I'm just trying to help people avoid messing with settings they don't understand and shouldn't touch in the first place.

I was assuming... I bow to your knowledge
12-29-2011, 10:21 PM #45
johndu67
I am error
MW3 is so bs even with this lol

The following user thanked johndu67 for this useful post:

Stansy
12-29-2011, 10:28 PM #46
Thanks it worked =p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo