01-06-2012, 07:18 AM #1
Mortox
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm sure many of you have heard of the professional gamer known as Athene who's most notable for his Rank #1 achievements in games such as World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2, League of Legends, and countless others.

For years people have been begging him to move to a FPS platform, to demonstrate true skill. Many doubted that he could make any sort of impact in the FPS realm, claiming that the games he was most famous for didn't require any twitch reflexes or tactical strategy.

Well finally the day has come. Athene is now playing MW3, and he's dominating.

Here is an example of one of his most recent videos where he goes 30-0. An extremely impressive display of skill, reflex, and insightful commentary.

Rumor has it he'll soon be moving to the MLG circuit.

Get your popcorn boys, this is going to be insane.
Last edited by Mortox ; 01-06-2012 at 07:23 AM.
01-06-2012, 05:14 PM #38
Dexter.
The Vigilante
Incredible Orb is way better.

01-06-2012, 05:43 PM #39
NeedaFlameSoon
I liek teh way im p0pular
Hes good, but c'mon , its PC :dumb:
01-06-2012, 06:53 PM #40
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
I know what you mean, but if you kept getting killed by him camping and using an OP gun. You'd be pretty pissed off right?

I'd be pissed...But not because of what he is doing, but with the fact I'm incapable of killing him even though I know exactly where he is...

I mean if it was really that bad, you could just ragequit or use an "overpowered" gun to combat him.
01-06-2012, 07:07 PM #41
You kinda boosted the games he plays that he's good at. World at Warcraft, maybe.
StarCraft II, he isn't even close to be pro. League of Legends, he isn't close to be a pro.

This kid is using OP guns and not exactly camping but not exactly playing defensively.
01-06-2012, 07:27 PM #42
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Mortox View Post
So I'm sure many of you have heard of the professional gamer known as Athene who's most notable for his Rank #1 achievements in games such as World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2, League of Legends, and countless others.

For years people have been begging him to move to a FPS platform, to demonstrate true skill. Many doubted that he could make any sort of impact in the FPS realm, claiming that the games he was most famous for didn't require any twitch reflexes or tactical strategy.

Well finally the day has come. Athene is now playing MW3, and he's dominating.

Here is an example of one of his most recent videos where he goes 30-0. An extremely impressive display of skill, reflex, and insightful commentary.

Rumor has it he'll soon be moving to the MLG circuit.

Get your popcorn boys, this is going to be insane.

Moved to the correct section. :y:

This guy is a beast in WoW!
01-06-2012, 07:31 PM #43
bodog8919
Little One
just another loser on the game, that thinks hes the shit
01-06-2012, 07:41 PM #44
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
I'd shred his silly ass with a flashbang through the window and then put a rocket up his ass. I would love to hear his commentary on that.
Last edited by jomac018 ; 01-06-2012 at 07:44 PM.
01-06-2012, 07:44 PM #45
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
What a knob id RPG that fag through the window the other players were probably his silly mates .
01-06-2012, 09:17 PM #46
Shakal
Little One
I agree. He talks shit, get excited by every kill. Like spraying enemy in the face with akimbo OP FMG's is such an unbeliveable think. Console gaming isn't easier. I play PC COD4 promods, i play console clan wars on PS3, i don't say its easier. I don't camp. I protect spots in competive games (eg protect flag B from being captured, or A/B on search), and yet we use brains too, its not spraying in the face with weapon like this, cos if you face a proper sniper you will go down in milisecond.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo