Post: How to have two attachments w/ any proficiency (Elite required)
03-23-2012, 04:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Founder: Khmaisoldier (Me)
Psn: Khmaisoldier
Since i do not really post alot on NGU. Here is how to send elite changes to the console!
However, there are some condition that will cause it not to send.

• Equipment, Lethal, Weapons, or perks must be unlock within the game.
  • Prestige tokens unlocks will not work. (For example, a mp7 unlock at level one will not send even if you unlocked it via token)
  • All purchased classes must be touch (configured once)
  • Not really sure, but all classes cannot have the same name
  • Marine Camo will not send

If all conditions are met you are now able to send to game

Instructions

1. On one of your classes, put two attachments with one attachment un-chosen (On the console)
  2. Log-in to elite and see if this setup on the console is what shows up on the elite website
  3. On the Elite website, edit the same class with the "2" attachments and put any proficiency (example range)
  4. On the console, head back to the main menu and send class changes via elite
  5. Go back to multiplayer and wait for connecting to servers finish
  6. Quickly when you are connected to multiplayer, go to the class with two attachments and highlight the sencond attachment of your choosing
  7. The Elite message should pop up, accept elite changes and then choose the second attachment
  8. Done

You should now have any proficiency with two attachments.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16170[/ATTACH]

With this glitch you can also put any proficiency with any weapon of your choosing.

Can you guys help me build up my youtube channel by subscribing, Thankx
My Youtube Channel: [url]www.youtube.com/xkhmaisoldier[/url]
Last edited by Khmaisoldier ; 03-24-2012 at 07:31 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Khmaisoldier for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, azote, Capture, De La Ghetto, DecDeviL, DEREKTROTTER, FAKA_ELITE, Fayez, glav_pure, Killoder, NeglectFate, rockym56, Siberian Husky, SMarT, SSgtHarrell, TheJaRniBoi, Thrillz, whitestorm1000, xXGMLO2Xx, yourdude9, User2340034u
04-04-2012, 09:10 PM #56
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by zuum View Post
Try disabling all Point streaks in all classes. Be sure ASSAULT is last selected with leaving each class.

Or try resetting your Private Match Custom Classes as well.

This is the method I had to resort to.. First I could not get elite to send changes to console.. So I reset all of my classes in the player match lobby and in private match lobby.. I reset them to grenader, and I un selected all of the killstreaks on all of them, and then I was able to send changes to my console..
04-04-2012, 11:50 PM #57
zvum
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
This is the method I had to resort to.. First I could not get elite to send changes to console.. So I reset all of my classes in the player match lobby and in private match lobby.. I reset them to grenader, and I un selected all of the killstreaks on all of them, and then I was able to send changes to my console..

Glad to see it worked for you.

Might need to make a thread that has compiled every possible/working method to get the class to start sending over once again. Seems many people are getting issues with the classes not sending / receiving.
04-19-2012, 12:50 AM #58
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Could it be that the patched it?
Have it 2 day's ago on my MP5 but now i cant send anything to the Game >_<
And Elite also thinks my MP5 is LV25 so that i can choose Blue Camo!
But Ingame the Gun is only LV24 so i can't choose Blue!
04-19-2012, 02:10 AM #59
Dont see why you would risk a Ban for this TBH,
04-19-2012, 06:53 AM #60
Antisora1991
I am error
Glad to see it worked for you.

Might need to make a thread that has compiled every possible/working method to get the class to start sending over once again. Seems many people are getting issues with the classes not sending / receiving.

ppl are having trouble because they dont realize they have some rank restricted gear in their class. when i 1st tried this glitch, it wouldnt send changes to the game, n im thinkin wtf is goin on. then i looked through all my classes n seen i had a claymore n a portable radar equiped. if u look at it in elite, it will tell you what lvl u need to be in order to have it.
04-19-2012, 09:50 AM #61
zvum
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Antisora1991 View Post
ppl are having trouble because they dont realize they have some rank restricted gear in their class. when i 1st tried this glitch, it wouldnt send changes to the game, n im thinkin wtf is goin on. then i looked through all my classes n seen i had a claymore n a portable radar equiped. if u look at it in elite, it will tell you what lvl u need to be in order to have it.

That could be true. But I had the issue just the other day. Even though I'm lvl 80 15th Prestige. Guess I really should make a compiled list of ways to fix the problem.

For starters, try to make every class not have a single attachment and no proficiency on every weapon. After sending those changes in, see if you can get them on your xbox 360. That seemed to fix my problem. Additionally, I could only send over 1 class with attachments. If I send over 2 classes or more it wouldn't receive the changes. Hope this helps.
04-19-2012, 02:20 PM #62
WillMcLurvin
The Legend
The elite message always pops up too quickly on my xbox :/ anyway I can "slow" it down?
04-20-2012, 07:14 PM #63
zvum
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by WillMcLurvin View Post
The elite message always pops up too quickly on my xbox :/ anyway I can "slow" it down?

There are a few ways:

1. you could try to throttle your internet so it takes a few extra seconds for the message to appear.

2. Start Multiplayer, go into LAN Party and try to join a friend's game through the in-game friend's list. That should kick you to a pre-lobby than quickly navigate.

3. Use Net Tools to act as a lag-switch to give you enough time.

4. Make and use your own lag-switch. (That is what I do, and it allows me to navigate without any trouble)

The following user thanked zvum for this useful post:

WillMcLurvin
04-21-2012, 06:03 PM #64
WillMcLurvin
The Legend
There are a few ways:

1. you could try to throttle your internet so it takes a few extra seconds for the message to appear.

2. Start Multiplayer, go into LAN Party and try to join a friend's game through the in-game friend's list. That should kick you to a pre-lobby than quickly navigate.

3. Use Net Tools to act as a lag-switch to give you enough time.

4. Make and use your own lag-switch. (That is what I do, and it allows me to navigate without any trouble)

Would you be able to link me a good program to do this and perhaps a little explanation of how to do it, this would be much appreciated Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo