Post: How to have two attachments w/ any proficiency (Elite required)
03-23-2012, 04:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Founder: Khmaisoldier (Me)
Psn: Khmaisoldier
Since i do not really post alot on NGU. Here is how to send elite changes to the console!
However, there are some condition that will cause it not to send.

• Equipment, Lethal, Weapons, or perks must be unlock within the game.
  • Prestige tokens unlocks will not work. (For example, a mp7 unlock at level one will not send even if you unlocked it via token)
  • All purchased classes must be touch (configured once)
  • Not really sure, but all classes cannot have the same name
  • Marine Camo will not send

If all conditions are met you are now able to send to game

Instructions

1. On one of your classes, put two attachments with one attachment un-chosen (On the console)
  2. Log-in to elite and see if this setup on the console is what shows up on the elite website
  3. On the Elite website, edit the same class with the "2" attachments and put any proficiency (example range)
  4. On the console, head back to the main menu and send class changes via elite
  5. Go back to multiplayer and wait for connecting to servers finish
  6. Quickly when you are connected to multiplayer, go to the class with two attachments and highlight the sencond attachment of your choosing
  7. The Elite message should pop up, accept elite changes and then choose the second attachment
  8. Done

You should now have any proficiency with two attachments.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16170[/ATTACH]

With this glitch you can also put any proficiency with any weapon of your choosing.

Can you guys help me build up my youtube channel by subscribing, Thankx
My Youtube Channel: [url]www.youtube.com/xkhmaisoldier[/url]
Last edited by Khmaisoldier ; 03-24-2012 at 07:31 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Khmaisoldier for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, azote, Capture, De La Ghetto, DecDeviL, DEREKTROTTER, FAKA_ELITE, Fayez, glav_pure, Killoder, NeglectFate, rockym56, Siberian Husky, SMarT, SSgtHarrell, TheJaRniBoi, Thrillz, whitestorm1000, xXGMLO2Xx, yourdude9, User2340034u
08-15-2012, 12:02 PM #74
RedEyeMonster
Do a barrel roll!
Anyone confirm that this still works i wouldn't mind trying this out Happy
08-15-2012, 03:54 PM #75
gudz
Keeper
It still works for me. You have to be super fast when you go back to your console and elite sends the change message. Usually takes me a few tries.
08-15-2012, 05:23 PM #76
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by gudz View Post
It still works for me. You have to be super fast when you go back to your console and elite sends the change message. Usually takes me a few tries.

How does this still work for you, my class i'm trying to put the proficiency on backs out when I accept changes from Elite?
08-15-2012, 06:17 PM #77
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by gudz View Post

I had no problem getting back to the console, and selecting the class i want to add the attachment on.. but when the accept changes meessage pops up, it does something weird to my claases, and automatically updates my class with the profienciency that i selected on elite.. this glitch seemed patched to me.. and i always used to get it to work before it was patched.. do u have a pic or something we could go off of, to prove this glitch is not patched??
08-15-2012, 06:26 PM #78
Qalar
Big Daddy
i tried it didnt work it got patched
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM #79
gudz
Keeper
I haven't used it in a couple weeks I will try it when I get on today and see if I can get it to work. It has been a couple weeks since I have been on mw3. Sorry if it has been patched since then.
08-16-2012, 01:09 AM #80
zvum
Pokemon Trainer
I can honestly confirm that this glitch as been patched. I still had a Class with the glitch, but the second attachment doesn't work. Grenade launcher is the second attachment, but I'm not allowed to shoot noobtubes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo