04-22-2010, 09:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Great news everybody! hunterr from the PS3news forums has done the PS3 HDD Decrypt glitch, and has extracted some FastFiles from the PS3's HDD. These files are unencrypted, so I did a little SimplyZip, and boom! I was able to take a peek inside the FFs. I edited them, and now we're trying to get a way to get them back on the HDD.

We might do it. MIGHT.

Also if we can do that, we'll work on figuring out a way to get past the RSA Signature(if it's even on the PS3) and then do MW2.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 04-22-2010 at 09:15 PM.
04-23-2010, 08:19 PM #11
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
Originally posted by PAyNe View Post
i dont think mw2 is possible
i was given the idea that it deletes and resaves your mpdata every time you go online which made hacking near impossible??
i never tryed anything though so i shouldnt be talking
good luck with modding zombies though

Dude this isnt gamesaves were messing with do you know what makes mpdata file and MP and CM files reset?

the patch does. You could mod a patch to make it were you have mile range models again because what happend to the models?
they got patched. You can do pretty much anything with a patch bro. the only problem is ps3 code is so much different than xbox
its confusing the only dvars i could edit were the ones already in
if i take out a hack reset and replace with my own dvar, if i tried to load MP the game will just crash and freeze.
I really dont intend on modding mw2 patches because, 1. i sold the game.
2. The game BLOWS
3. Im not going to start on something different till i complete what im doing now.

And to everyone else has any heard of these .csv files,

mp//leaderboardLookup1.csv
mp//mapstable.csv?

The following user thanked hunter12 for this useful post:

Six-Tri-X
04-23-2010, 08:25 PM #12
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
Dude this isnt gamesaves were messing with do you know what makes mpdata file and MP and CM files reset?

the patch does. You could mod a patch to make it were you have mile range models again because what happend to the models?
they got patched. You can do pretty much anything with a patch bro. the only problem is ps3 code is so much different than xbox
its confusing the only dvars i could edit were the ones already in
if i take out a hack reset and replace with my own dvar, if i tried to load MP the game will just crash and freeze.
I really dont intend on modding mw2 patches because, 1. i sold the game.
2. The game BLOWS
3. Im not going to start on something different till i complete what im doing now.

And to everyone else has any heard of these .csv files,

mp//leaderboardLookup1.csv
mp//mapstable.csv?

never heard of em. But good luck hacking zombies
04-23-2010, 09:15 PM #13
Good News, good luck to you Smile
04-23-2010, 09:45 PM #14
Xvailer
League Champion
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
I have already had download links to the patches but i took them down beause somebody leaked them, i was about to right a tut because i needed help, but i got it all figured out ive edited little stuff like force radar or when you die you dont have to spawn right away thats disabled.

PS im not working on the patch.ff
im working on the patch_mp.ff. (patch.ff is zombies)

lol because Ive never patched my ps3 so it doesnt really matter right?
04-23-2010, 09:55 PM #15
CristinaRawr
Maggbot timeout!
i hope this works =D
04-24-2010, 12:08 AM #16
_Kurt_
Banned
wow amazing, hacked zombies would be truly god like. I always envied xbox in regards to hacking zombies. Best of luck dudes, and remember to keep us averagejoes in the loop as much as possible Winky Winky some of us are very interested in this.

Good work.
04-24-2010, 05:15 AM #17
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
Damn well the mw2 mp.ff files ARE signed.
kinda sucks huh? Its not RSA to my knowledge but it could be.
the file for WaW patch.ff is not signed since its not MP so modding that is 100% possible Once i figure out a way to get the whole 750KB file decompressed the modding sceene will be up.for some reason im only get 64Kb decompressed, thats just 2 useless .gsv files that would be pointless modding. But back to the encryption ive edited the WaW mp file but the game never froze? So maby its just MW2 with the checks.
Last edited by hunter12 ; 04-29-2010 at 02:08 AM.

The following user thanked hunter12 for this useful post:

_Kurt_
04-24-2010, 05:23 AM #18
_Kurt_
Banned
best of luck man, keep us up to date with your status... hopefully everything works out and you are the first to pwn WaW on ps3 Smile
04-27-2010, 01:12 AM #19
yes it does

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo