05-01-2009, 08:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wunderwaffe DG-2 Vampire Vision LOOKS INSANE!!
You must login or register to view this content.

REP+ RATE PLZ

Wunderwaffe is German for "wonder weapons", and was a term assigned during World War II by the Nazi propaganda ministry to a few revolutionary "superweapons". Most of these weapons reached the combat theatre too late, and in too insignificant numbers (if at all) to have a military effect. Even if they did, the "Wunderwaffe" mostly failed to fulfill their destructive capabilities.

DG-2 translation: "Magic Bullet"

★UPDATED★ 5/7/09
Just wanted to say thanks for ALL the people interested in this new weapon. and THANKS!! for the REP+ Keep 'em coming

★UPDATED★ 5/11/09
A real photo of the picture above. Creds to DaleGee

says it's a MP44? huh!
Last edited by CHEEK SPREADER ; 05-11-2009 at 10:51 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to CHEEK SPREADER for this useful post:

bobert, boston1984, chris2k7sears, Cwebster1995, Dingus98, drunkenrepublicn, Favo, kazbluegreen, keitchy, KINGLAWLOR4, ls18, Megadeth, NanuGama, NP Carling26, ShAdoW_RiDa, sk84life, SoLDieRDaP, SpongehAcee, TRIFLENx69, welsh_legend_, WOW__your__cool, Xx-ShAdOw--xX
05-18-2009, 07:37 AM #47
That is the most ugly lookin piece of shat gun I've ever seen. Better be damn good in the game cuz I think the m1 garand looks more powerful than it.
Originally posted by another user
Just throwing it out there, But the zombie maps are based more off the single player maps than multiplayer.
That ain't true, because in airfield single player it looks nothing like the zombie map. The multiplayer airfield is pretty much ecxactly the same as the zombie map but with a few modification like windows an sh it.
05-19-2009, 07:01 PM #48
Suicide
Vault dweller
The zombie map could be be based on hard landings swamp
05-19-2009, 09:29 PM #49
samba7
irish and proud
that looks really weird
05-20-2009, 04:28 AM #50
Originally posted by kentana View Post
That is the most ugly lookin piece of shat gun I've ever seen. Better be damn good in the game cuz I think the m1 garand looks more powerful than it. That ain't true, because in airfield single player it looks nothing like the zombie map. The multiplayer airfield is pretty much ecxactly the same as the zombie map but with a few modification like windows an sh it.

They look pretty similar to single player... Asylum especially. But my point was that their is no way in hell they'll use knee deep or bonzai.

@Suicide... I already said that... But its gonna be similar to that no matter what since their is no buildings by the swamp.
05-20-2009, 11:18 AM #51
The gun we will be getting in shi no numa could have the vision site didnt ask on that. (But its definitely a hell of a lot better gun then a MP 43, MP 44, or StG 44) I even know some of the effects on how the gun works...

How do I know? Because I have many contacts at Trey... the DG-2 will not be a StG 44!!!

oh and what if the map wasn't taken from campaign or previous maps? ;-)
05-20-2009, 07:26 PM #52
kind of a sketchy gun
05-20-2009, 08:40 PM #53
Hmm light kills vampires that's why the light is on there. It will probably have the same effect on the zombies and the power backpack type thing is the "ammo" for it.

For the retards who thought it would replace the ray gun, it won't.
05-21-2009, 09:41 PM #54
vampire vision?
05-23-2009, 03:29 PM #55
Originally posted by darkwolff View Post
yeah because of them coming out of the swamp. i wanna know what map its based on like asylum/airfield. must be one of the new maps.
the map Shi No Numa is based on the map Makin. I know this because in the new wallpaper on COD HQ it shows a cabin from makin in the backround and also instead of german nazis it will be imperial nazis from japan. Heres The Link For The Pic:

Last edited by CamZ1997 ; 05-23-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo