05-01-2009, 08:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wunderwaffe DG-2 Vampire Vision LOOKS INSANE!!
You must login or register to view this content.

REP+ RATE PLZ

Wunderwaffe is German for "wonder weapons", and was a term assigned during World War II by the Nazi propaganda ministry to a few revolutionary "superweapons". Most of these weapons reached the combat theatre too late, and in too insignificant numbers (if at all) to have a military effect. Even if they did, the "Wunderwaffe" mostly failed to fulfill their destructive capabilities.

DG-2 translation: "Magic Bullet"

★UPDATED★ 5/7/09
Just wanted to say thanks for ALL the people interested in this new weapon. and THANKS!! for the REP+ Keep 'em coming

★UPDATED★ 5/11/09
A real photo of the picture above. Creds to DaleGee
You must login or register to view this content.

says it's a MP44? huh!
Last edited by CHEEK SPREADER ; 05-11-2009 at 10:51 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to CHEEK SPREADER for this useful post:

bobert, boston1984, chris2k7sears, Cwebster1995, Dingus98, drunkenrepublicn, Favo, kazbluegreen, keitchy, KINGLAWLOR4, ls18, Megadeth, NanuGama, NP Carling26, ShAdoW_RiDa, sk84life, SoLDieRDaP, SpongehAcee, TRIFLENx69, welsh_legend_, WOW__your__cool, Xx-ShAdOw--xX
05-23-2009, 03:51 PM #56
Originally posted by Vosty3 View Post
The gun we will be getting in shi no numa could have the vision site didnt ask on that. (But its definitely a hell of a lot better gun then a MP 43, MP 44, or StG 44) I even know some of the effects on how the gun works...

How do I know? Because I have many contacts at Trey... the DG-2 will not be a StG 44!!!

finally somebody who agrees with me!!!!
that picture has nothing to do with the game
someone just search for wunderwaffe in google and that came up
05-24-2009, 12:33 AM #57
maybe this will make zombies glow or something so they are easy to see
05-24-2009, 10:48 AM #58
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by Vosty3 View Post
The gun we will be getting in shi no numa could have the vision site didnt ask on that. (But its definitely a hell of a lot better gun then a MP 43, MP 44, or StG 44) I even know some of the effects on how the gun works...

How do I know? Because I have many contacts at Trey... the DG-2 will not be a StG 44!!!

oh and what if the map wasn't taken from campaign or previous maps? ;-)

hehe if you do then why dont u tell us some info on it? Smile
05-24-2009, 05:57 PM #59
MitchR47
Save Point
i dont get it the gun is just a automatic rifle with a light on it how is it sooo special
05-30-2009, 01:06 PM #60
i have also heard that u can get a flamethrower off the wall
05-31-2009, 09:38 PM #61
Originally posted by darkwolff View Post
yeah because of them coming out of the swamp. i wanna know what map its based on like asylum/airfield. must be one of the new maps.

It's based off of "Knee Deep". IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by RiDa View Post
hey guys i thort of a CRAZY idea of wat da DG-2 could be used for... k lets jus say in the new map there's a tower that provides electricity to the whole area (like the power switch in verrukt) ok so first u have to open a few/a lot of doors,den in da l8r levels the zombies somehow get smarter n attack the tower.. so wat u have to do is defend it from inside if u fail to do that the power goes off until it is fixed agen... so ur not allowed to use ANYTHING that uses electricity lol.. heres were the DG-2 cums in...k so one of u grabs the DG-2 (if uve played RESI 5,the level wen u use a flamethrower on the boss) the DG-2 is like dat..it sits on the wall n wen u use it,it becomes a gun but it has a small amount of ammo,after u get it u have to get the edge of the map n there is a door that opens up to the outside but ur only allowed to use it wen the powers out,so u open it up n ur allowed 2 ppl out,1 man with the DG-2 and 1 man to cover him while he repairs the electricity.. but wen the door opens hell hounds are released from the jungle/the game releases them.. its really dark outside so u have to use the DG-2's light... wen u find the tower there's a box next to it n thats wat the DG-2's power units for,the guy with the DG-2 has to go up to the box n hold square until the bar fills up (similar to wen u revive somebody) n the other guy covers u cuz zombies try to attack u.. but wen ur done u go bak inside n resume play.. this does not happen every round but it happens about every 5-10 rounds...

sorry for the long post lol

rep/thank my post if u thought it was good/useful!

HEEEEEYYYYY Now theres a good idea
05-31-2009, 09:55 PM #62
NGURichiee
Bounty hunter
cool idea know the realease date..?
06-01-2009, 01:57 AM #63
BJKing2669
I am error
on Cod 3 the stg-44 is called the mp-44
06-01-2009, 10:39 PM #64
Propably not, the Ray gun has been a big part of the game and thats a gun you always want. If you want add me on ps3 my psn is Tru3Not Happy or SadStory add me I like to play nazi zombies.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by StoryDFA View Post
Propably not, the Ray gun has been a big part of the game and thats a gun you always want. If you want add me on ps3 my psn is Tru3Not Happy or SadStory add me I like to play nazi zombies.

Happy Cea you guys on zombies maybe Smile^ Verruckt Smile^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo