Post: |Beta Release Hawkin's| Wizards and Werewolves v0.2
07-23-2011, 03:45 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK here it is a the first release of my Wizards and Werewolves patch. Lets call this v0.2

This is the best most stable, version of the 30+ versions of the patch I have made. This patch does not have map edits. I have already changed many things about this game. There are still bugs, (unless you are amazingly precise, and find a strange rare bug, don't report bugs to me about this patch, because I am already 5 versions ahead of this patch)

WARNING THIS VERSION HAS BEEN KNOW TO INDUCE RAGE QUITTING FROM ALL THAT PLAY.

For those that have played with me this is the version that I was playing with a few days ago.
My first Official Release (v1.0) of this game will be sometime before or on August 11. It will be very different then this release. I am really just releasing this so you can have a small taste of what is to come.

I could write down instructions but no one would read them anyway. (Good thing I've included them in the game.) Ghosts need 7 kills to become alive again. (I may of forgotten to mention that in the patch)

Here is a video from LJJP:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 07-24-2011 at 05:13 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Devil, Diddles2Fresshh, Dreamcather, GodDrinksPepsi, hydro_122499, INSAN3LY_D34TH, iReset Nigga, JamesSwagger, Jeremy, Karoolus, killa skillz, ljjp, lovebros, mattyjkilledme, Mr__Shalemari, Resumer, shawry, Solid Snake, trilispy, xxshredgnarxx, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u
08-05-2011, 09:02 PM #56
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
Was that so hard now.

Yup problem? :carling:

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by BigDicJohnson View Post
It was fun but I tried playing with 4 of my friends in a private match on dome and the lobby turned into 16 and wizards became suuuper OP
Op? what does that mean.
08-05-2011, 10:37 PM #57
Chill
Chad Warden
Originally posted by l View Post
Yup problem? :carling:

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Op? what does that mean.

LOL SRS?! Over powered
08-06-2011, 10:35 AM #58
this is awesome you can be a dog !
08-06-2011, 02:22 PM #59
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by BigDicJohnson View Post
LOL SRS?! Over powered

hmmm really? XD when more people join i think werewolves are better
08-06-2011, 07:04 PM #60
Hawkin You're A Bloody Genius!, i wish i had cod4, oh well... Smile sick patch man.
08-06-2011, 08:51 PM #61
Chill
Chad Warden
Originally posted by goatybeard View Post
hmmm really? XD when more people join i think werewolves are better

Nah wizard pick people up from across the map
08-08-2011, 12:28 AM #62
is there insructions to do this on your own ps3 or r u the only one who can do it? i was in a match with this patch and I was wondering how to do it. my psn is Raj1234567
08-08-2011, 01:37 AM #63
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
OK here it is a the first release of my Wizards and Werewolves patch. Lets call this v0.2

This is the best most stable, version of the 30+ versions of the patch I have made. This patch does not have map edits. I have already changed many things about this game. There are still bugs, (unless you are amazingly precise, and find a strange rare bug, don't report bugs to me about this patch, because I am already 5 versions ahead of this patch)

WARNING THIS VERSION HAS BEEN KNOW TO INDUCE RAGE QUITTING FROM ALL THAT PLAY.

For those that have played with me this is the version that I was playing with a few days ago.
My first Official Release (v1.0) of this game will be sometime before or on August 11. It will be very different then this release. I am really just releasing this so you can have a small taste of what is to come.

I could write down instructions but no one would read them anyway. (Good thing I've included them in the game.) Ghosts need 7 kills to become alive again. (I may of forgotten to mention that in the patch)

Here is a video from LJJP:

Is August 11th gonna be the special day when you release 1.0 or sooner/later? I only want to know because I want to put it on right away lol. I was in your game earlier today.
08-08-2011, 01:42 AM #64
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HowsMySHOOTING View Post
Is August 11th gonna be the special day when you release 1.0 or sooner/later? I only want to know because I want to put it on right away lol. I was in your game earlier today.

Just wait. He'll release when he releases.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo