Post: easiest way into bootcamp and how to get host everytime
08-02-2009, 08:22 PM #1
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im tired of seeing tuts with the sign in sign out method or the goto team deathmatch an press X and O at the same time, my way is much easier and doesnt require you to get lucky an find an open lobby.

getting into bootcamp:

1.Open a private match lobby
2.Press O like your going to exit, and hover over yes
3.Press X and O at the same time, this should take you back to where it says play online
4.Press X and your rank should of disappeared, if you press find game bootcamp is now open.

getting host:

1.Go onto ur computer and go to speakeasy.net/speedtest
2.Open this website in 7 or 8 tabs or browsers because your going to use all the servers
3.In every tab/browser click on a different server
4.Asoon as you've done that click boot camp and you'll get host everytime.

now if your wondering why i said use all the servers its because if its a map u dont like or dont have, u can back out and search again, (you can usually search around 3 times before having to click the servers again).

i take full credit for the getting into bootcamp as ive been doing it for a long time, credit goes to thekid_420 for the tut for getting host (my tut is a slight variation from his but the idea comes
from him)

sorry about the quality and the water mark at the begining, my good cam is dead and i had to reboot my comp, an lost all my programs :( .

[WS]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/t6hcetk5_JE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/t6hcetk5_JE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/WS]

remember to ReP+ and thank
wow!! thank you for the nominations
Last edited by donny_boy1189 ; 08-03-2009 at 04:58 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to donny_boy1189 for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, +crazy, 47012007, Alan-, allant, AndebyxD, applerockin2, Blade X, BLOODtheWOLF, Carbon0x, Chris ^_^, Clutch Hunterr, CRoth1124, Drug Dealer, faraz619, flash_gordon112, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Ix Benere xI, jayjay10, joshnic, joshuajoshua2, kings2313, LilP, mu966, New York BOY !, NGU_swat097, Nolzad0, Plurals, Reaper, revrentzero, Samberg, samblondell002, SavagedPixel, Shadow113, Shockk, SoLDieRDaP, SpongehAcee, Squirrez, StevenBC, STUNNA-_-Nancy, SuperYuper, Surfster, UnfoundLegend, xMillar-, xxbabykickerxx, xxLyNcHxxMoBxx, yaro
08-06-2009, 11:58 AM #38
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Originally posted by JasmineRK View Post
Okay I'm running a Dlink router i got the speed tests on my computer i have the connection in my router not computer and i got two computers the one im using to type this out is my admin and the other is console i have the speed tests in the console one...

i lose the rank so on i can get into bootcamp but not IN...
my connection is pure gold but everytime i get in bootcamp i'm cursing my ass off.. >.>"
heh it's annoying to see.. "Player Kicked" >< damnit!
anyways.... could this because I'm a First Prestige lv 28? or do i have to hook up to a computer? i've tried the ways you guys talk about i pray and i'm just craped out *sighs*

so if anyone has anything to say for some good news or bad please... please man tell me ><

it shouldnt matter how your connection is set up
08-06-2009, 03:09 PM #39
GAZSYTO
No Surrender
nice find Smile works good :P
08-07-2009, 02:19 AM #40
Default Avatar
deyoj
nice thanx this is cool hehe
08-07-2009, 03:14 AM #41
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
you guys would obviously not be gtin host... anoter way to get host on any gametype is...

open youtube up, and upload a video.... while the video is uploading search for a bootcamp or anyothr game type and you will gt host everytime... but for some reason no one can join...?? anyone know why?
08-07-2009, 06:23 AM #42
dragonzballgt
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HOT View Post
you guys would obviously not be gtin host... anoter way to get host on any gametype is...

open youtube up, and upload a video.... while the video is uploading search for a bootcamp or anyothr game type and you will gt host everytime... but for some reason no one can join...?? anyone know why?

i said a similar method on this thread, wasn't just uploading a youtube vid but still similar.. anyways, just once u get host by doing that, cancel the uploading process and people will be able to join (i'm 99% sure on that)
08-07-2009, 06:31 AM #43
yeah um doesnt work
08-07-2009, 05:36 PM #44
getting into boot camp works but the host thing... nope.
08-07-2009, 07:57 PM #45
Originally posted by boy1189 View Post
if your on wireless you need to wait around 15/20 seconds before searching it should lag your connection enough because im on 40mb connection an mine works fine and im on wired, and ive never seen it posted and i looked before i posted to make sure.

don't listen to him just use net tools
search for it and download it then open it up and go to network tools and find UDP flooder then in the first field change 127.0.0.1 to 27.27.27.27 then in the field where it says data just copy data and hold down ctrl+v for about 15 seconds to paste it a whole bunch of times then move the slider bar that says speed all the way to the right and then when your ready press start and find a match it never fails.

it may sound complicated but it's actully pretty easy and once you do it once u got it down for life.Happy
Last edited by delinquenthabitsx ; 08-07-2009 at 08:00 PM.
08-07-2009, 10:14 PM #46
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god its like glitching has completely slown down its crazy this is just a mix of 2 old glitches and very bad quality

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo