Post: easiest way into bootcamp and how to get host everytime
08-02-2009, 08:22 PM #1
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im tired of seeing tuts with the sign in sign out method or the goto team deathmatch an press X and O at the same time, my way is much easier and doesnt require you to get lucky an find an open lobby.

getting into bootcamp:

1.Open a private match lobby
2.Press O like your going to exit, and hover over yes
3.Press X and O at the same time, this should take you back to where it says play online
4.Press X and your rank should of disappeared, if you press find game bootcamp is now open.

getting host:

1.Go onto ur computer and go to speakeasy.net/speedtest
2.Open this website in 7 or 8 tabs or browsers because your going to use all the servers
3.In every tab/browser click on a different server
4.Asoon as you've done that click boot camp and you'll get host everytime.

now if your wondering why i said use all the servers its because if its a map u dont like or dont have, u can back out and search again, (you can usually search around 3 times before having to click the servers again).

i take full credit for the getting into bootcamp as ive been doing it for a long time, credit goes to thekid_420 for the tut for getting host (my tut is a slight variation from his but the idea comes
from him)

sorry about the quality and the water mark at the begining, my good cam is dead and i had to reboot my comp, an lost all my programs :( .

[WS]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/t6hcetk5_JE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/t6hcetk5_JE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/WS]

remember to ReP+ and thank
wow!! thank you for the nominations
Last edited by donny_boy1189 ; 08-03-2009 at 04:58 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to donny_boy1189 for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, +crazy, 47012007, Alan-, allant, AndebyxD, applerockin2, Blade X, BLOODtheWOLF, Carbon0x, Chris ^_^, Clutch Hunterr, CRoth1124, Drug Dealer, faraz619, flash_gordon112, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Ix Benere xI, jayjay10, joshnic, joshuajoshua2, kings2313, LilP, mu966, New York BOY !, NGU_swat097, Nolzad0, Plurals, Reaper, revrentzero, Samberg, samblondell002, SavagedPixel, Shadow113, Shockk, SoLDieRDaP, SpongehAcee, Squirrez, StevenBC, STUNNA-_-Nancy, SuperYuper, Surfster, UnfoundLegend, xMillar-, xxbabykickerxx, xxLyNcHxxMoBxx, yaro
08-03-2009, 04:38 PM #20
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Originally posted by ikliiu View Post
How do u stop migrating hosts without a lagswitch?

i dont think you can but you dont always lose host when it migrates, if u watch the video you'll see i migrates but im still host, you know you've lost host when the names in the lobby jump and you get randomly move to a different place, but dont worry if your not at the top just because people are at the top it doesnt mean their host...
08-03-2009, 05:58 PM #21
kdirt7
Do a barrel roll!
good stuff on the bootcamp part. with the speedtest, like was said, my connection is alot of time too good to lag. i usually just use my lag switch, but alot of times people wont join for a while.
08-03-2009, 06:35 PM #22
second part doesnt work for me
08-03-2009, 07:13 PM #23
dragonzballgt
Do a barrel roll!
you guys, this works, i tried it yesterday and plaed a few games in it. it's just hard to stay host. what i do is: go to youtube and upload a video (which you can just cancel after) and then i open up 2 speed tests and when i do that, i click on boot camp. i get host. then no one comes in the game so i figured i just close the speed tests and youtube stuff. everytime i did this people came only after i closed the speed tests and youtube, not before. but most of the time i lose host or i get into a map that i dont have. i hope this helps. i wrote this same thing on a thread similar to this but i jus want you all to know it does work

**i don't take credit for the idea of uploading a video on youtube**
08-04-2009, 06:33 PM #24
nikiiih
Save Point
haha thanks..Happy it works
08-04-2009, 06:53 PM #25
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
thx now i can get in boot camp again
08-04-2009, 07:38 PM #26
How do u do it with a lag switch??????????????? Please answer!@#!@$!@#$
08-04-2009, 07:53 PM #27
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Originally posted by Ps3NeedMods View Post
How do u do it with a lag switch??????????????? Please answer!@#!@$!@#$

lagswitch method was patched i think, because i used to use 1 to get host, but it stopped working.
08-04-2009, 09:36 PM #28
you cant stay host unless you have really good connectionSmile^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo