08-07-2009, 05:45 AM #1
GQGK
Skillz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); yes... map pack 4 info has been released. its supposed to be coming sometime around october... wow lol maybe it'll be awesome zombies
08-08-2009, 01:55 AM #20
Post a link, until you post one confirming this you are considered a liar for this.
08-08-2009, 09:21 AM #21
iUniQuee
Treasure hunter
i dont want another map pack im spending to much money on microsoft points
08-10-2009, 12:59 AM #22
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
there possible is going to be one bc in der reise theres a radio that says there moving the giant project to area 51 Nevadan
08-10-2009, 09:23 AM #23
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Well I can't believe until I have proof..
08-10-2009, 04:25 PM #24
Convivium
Dieu et les Dames
there is no map pack 4, zombies will continue on in the next call of duty series done by treyarch. we are in the middle of a week long double xp, this week long double xp only happens when games are released and when the developers are saying thank you for buying our game, the map packs and playing but we are moving on to something new; which is call of duty 7 or whatever number it is.
08-10-2009, 08:39 PM #25
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
activision is the publisher of both games they wouldnt bring out a map pack a month before relase of thier new game to hurt thier sales by bringing out new maps it would give some people no reason to push thier parents and what not to get the game before christmas FALSE INFORMATION
08-10-2009, 08:57 PM #26
Does Double xp end like next wednesday or whatever ?
08-10-2009, 09:15 PM #27
Originally posted by Raines View Post
I really doubt this is true. Why would they release another map pack one month away from their next game release. If people bought a new map pack they would play it instead of buying and playing their new game. I am sorry but you are giving false information unless you give us a link for proof or something.

treyarch didnt make mw2 its not there game
Last edited by Elder Legendah ; 08-19-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Language
08-11-2009, 05:23 AM #28
GQGK
Skillz
Originally posted by daboss1288 View Post
activision is the publisher of both games they wouldnt bring out a map pack a month before relase of thier new game to hurt thier sales by bringing out new maps it would give some people no reason to push thier parents and what not to get the game before christmas FALSE INFORMATION

first activision has nothing to do with map packs. second it would hurt sales. a map pack doesnt compare to a game. kids will still push it for christmas. which is a full month and a half after the game comes out and two and a half months after MP4 is coming should they choose to release it. and look at the zombie storyline buddy. you shouldnt flame before you know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo