08-07-2009, 05:45 AM #1
GQGK
Skillz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); yes... map pack 4 info has been released. its supposed to be coming sometime around october... wow lol maybe it'll be awesome zombies
08-11-2009, 07:51 AM #29
There Only Doing This So They Can Bugger More & More Money From Us Before Mw2 Hits The Shelves ...

Because They No That Will Sell Out Winky Winky

xD

If Helped Rep+
I Rep Back ..
08-11-2009, 07:24 PM #30
GQGK
Skillz
haha new info about it just came out. it says stuff about it inside of MP3. it is going to take place in Nevada (Area 51 most likely). there is an easter egg you can do in Der Riese to listen to it

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

and the release date is september 24
08-12-2009, 07:29 AM #31
Jugglacrisco
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Raines View Post
I really doubt this is true. Why would they release another map pack one month away from their next game release. If people bought a new map pack they would play it instead of buying and playing their new game. I am sorry but you are giving false information unless you give us a link for proof or something.

first of all its 2 different companies so they are trying to make as much money from the map packs as possible before modern warefare 2 is released so i wouldnt doubt it...and go read the end of info on the der reise map

it says this is where it started, this is where it ends...Or is it?
so whats that sound like in itself to me is that they have another map pack wethere it be one or 2 more is a different story that is up for them to decide on what they want to do...

but 2 different companies make it so they would be trying to make as much money as possible

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by csa1864 View Post
there is no map pack 4, zombies will continue on in the next call of duty series done by treyarch. we are in the middle of a week long double xp, this week long double xp only happens when games are released and when the developers are saying thank you for buying our game, the map packs and playing but we are moving on to something new; which is call of duty 7 or whatever number it is.

not to be rude but we have had more than week long double xp this is not the first one and this one didnt even last a full week like one of the past ones did so buddy dont judge before you kno let the kid post the link or go try and find out info for yourself
08-12-2009, 07:29 AM #32
Jugglacrisco
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by csa1864 View Post
there is no map pack 4, zombies will continue on in the next call of duty series done by treyarch. we are in the middle of a week long double xp, this week long double xp only happens when games are released and when the developers are saying thank you for buying our game, the map packs and playing but we are moving on to something new; which is call of duty 7 or whatever number it is.

not to be rude but we have had more than week long double xp this is not the first one and this one didnt even last a full week like one of the past ones did so buddy dont judge before you kno let the kid post the link or go try and find out info for yourself
08-12-2009, 07:35 AM #33
i'll believe wen i see
08-12-2009, 07:46 AM #34
Lol i heard it was a myth, lulz i guess we'll see
08-12-2009, 10:14 AM #35
Jugglacrisco
Bounty hunter
yeah well in all honesty go listen to the easter eggs and like they never finished the story its close but not finished...than go to the calander it all kinda makes sense because treyarch wants to make more money before mw2 and think of it if they release it on sept 24th than that would be the last time they can get something out before mw2 is out... unless they get something out in oct...but they would want us to get it and it normally takes broke ppl to get some money for the maps so a month or so is perfect and its right before mw2...just rly sit and think about it...and listen to alot of the easter eggs through out the game...and i foudn something with the teleporters where it shows pictures of certain things...like tunksga and rictofern or what ever his name is and the tungska was in the snn map and just you have to put the peices together and listen to the easter eggs...they tell hints and secrets
08-12-2009, 04:07 PM #36
GQGK
Skillz
Originally posted by Jugglacrisco View Post
yeah well in all honesty go listen to the easter eggs and like they never finished the story its close but not finished...than go to the calander it all kinda makes sense because treyarch wants to make more money before mw2 and think of it if they release it on sept 24th than that would be the last time they can get something out before mw2 is out... unless they get something out in oct...but they would want us to get it and it normally takes broke ppl to get some money for the maps so a month or so is perfect and its right before mw2...just rly sit and think about it...and listen to alot of the easter eggs through out the game...and i foudn something with the teleporters where it shows pictures of certain things...like tunksga and rictofern or what ever his name is and the tungska was in the snn map and just you have to put the peices together and listen to the easter eggs...they tell hints and secrets

good point. thanks
08-12-2009, 04:20 PM #37
maddenking1234
King of Madden
guys you do know that WaW was made Treyarch not Infinaty Ward, which means there is no reason for them to stop making map packs. They have nothing to do with MW2, so there is no big deal to keep the production of map packs. lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo