09-05-2009, 02:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive heard people arguing about the MP40, and that it takes skill to use. Nah. It doesnt take 'skill' Its easy to hold "R1" (PS3) and sway your analogue sticks side to side and whipe out a room. Takes 2 - 3 bullets to kill? Its far too overpowered and the 10/12 people who use it, know that. With Steady aim the crosshairs are the size of a 5 pence piece(GB). When you spectate people using it, some of them hip-fire at ridiculous distances knowing its going to kill them. I mean whats the fun in running about holding R1? Doesnt it get boring? The only reason I can think of is that people who come top and use it 24/7 think they 'own' at the game in there mind. So they use it over and over. :S You get 10th prestige 65's spamming it with Jug constantly and killing you in 0.5 seconds. Could use ANY gun they want, but the level 10 gun is spammed. You also get people with 'cocky' clan tags; [iOWN] [$Ik?] [PRO*] [2GD!] and not to forget [GOML] but guess what they are using on maps such as 'Seelow'? It makes it almost impossible to kill them when they dropshot/snake which is also becoming a habbit on CoD5. The Dual Magazine has the clip the size of a Browning/MG or even bigger and takes like 8 seconds to run out?! WDF!?!?! Happy I like how CoD5 can 'silence' the grenade launchers 10 seconds into a S&Awesome face match and give us a map like Makin Day before one of the map packs came out, but not reduce the gun that has messed up the game. The MP40 makes CoD5 boring QUICKER. Ive heard people saying "If the MP40 was reduced, I would put this game down for good!" (shows how much they bum it) Feel free. Then maybe players can rank up guns like M1 Garands or Bolt Action rifles easier. Do the makers not understand that 90% of the people who play the game use it? And maybe they should reduce it 'slightly' so its not CoD5:Mp40@War?
I know 'Awesome faceie hard 'MP40 fans arent going to be happy with this, but its my opinion. Winky Winky
The sooner MW2 comes the better.

(And no, Im not crying. Just pointing out how pathetic the gun is.)
What do you think?
Last edited by Ultimate_Liam ; 10-07-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistakez/Slight Edit.

The following 4 users say thank you to Ultimate_Liam for this useful post:

CorruptedBullet, DESERT-SPIRIT, matt0602, Scouse_Dom
09-05-2009, 07:02 PM #11
Originally posted by another user
I use a type 100 its way better than mp40.

Me too if i am playing core i think it is ten times better
09-05-2009, 07:23 PM #12
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Im not crying and yeah, I know its a Gun.
Just saying what irrotates me about it.
[PRO?] I guess your a fan then. Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

"then you add some jugg and a little dropshotin" Right.. I dont think ill bother saying anything about that bit. Happy
Id say I can play the game fairly well & Im not crying lol. Just because I dont like the constantly spammed gun and I pointed out the points where CoD5 have made it go wrong im being told to stop crying. Wdf.
CoD5:Mp40@War.

See to tell yah the truth you fag i'd beat you in a 1v1 about 4.0
because all you do is yap about a gun and if you dont like ppl
using it and saying people are bad because they use it whatever mate
betyah you tried to use it and you were still getting 0.7 in s&d lol.
09-05-2009, 07:30 PM #13
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by ii

I used to play hardcore all the time but i played core with my friends and then its made me feel core is better because you get more chance rather then a few or even 1 bullet into your back and dead. I like core because it takes a bit longer keeps the game from getting boring quicker and you don't die from them dam spawn grenades. Also i think they guy i quoted should have a 1 v 1 with the other guy. Eek
09-05-2009, 07:32 PM #14
KK No Problem If He Wants A 1v1
And He Has A Xbox 360
Add My GT: ii MaJiKz x
Haha See If I Get To Play Him
Im Gonna Use MP40 Jugg And See
If He Crys Then ...

Edit: Oh And I Just Made A New Gb Singles
Im 5.0 Lol Anyway If You Have Gb We Can
Play Radar Always On Winky Winky With My Rules
So I Can Gets More xppp ! :p
Last edited by Kearnsee ; 09-05-2009 at 07:35 PM.
09-05-2009, 07:35 PM #15
CorruptedBullet
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ii
And He Has A Xbox 360
If He Crys Then ...

Where PS3 and I think you need to go and get a social life and a job, your overweight and you play games all day and night you binge eat and your obese.
Please go and get a life before I 1 v 1 you urban kick your butt in a real life fight because your like well hard!!!!!!!!!

You irish elf.
09-05-2009, 07:37 PM #16
Originally posted by CorruptedBullet View Post
Where PS3 and I think you need to go and get a social life and a job, your overweight and you play games all day and night you binge eat and your obese.
Please go and get a life before I 1 v 1 you urban kick your butt in a real life fight because your like well hard!!!!!!!!!

Neah Mate Not Realy Overweight Er Anything If You Want
Proof Here's My Bebo You Fag Im 14 Ni And I Do Have A Life Queer.
You must login or register to view this content.

Ohh And Betyahh Your The Overweight One Your Prob
Some Hypocryte You Queer Post Pics Of You..
09-05-2009, 07:50 PM #17
Originally posted by ii

oh noezzzzzz!1!1!
Im sure you would, because I dont use it.
Im not really saying people are bad. I pointed out the **** ups CoD5 done to it and that people are 'bumming' off it because of those **** ups.
And now.. your getting all defensive and shouting about 1v1s.
0.7 in S&Awesome face? Yeah right..

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by ii
And He Has A Xbox 360
If He Crys Then ...

Edit: Oh And I Just Made A New Gb Singles
Im 5.0 Lol Anyway If You Have Gb We Can
Play Radar Always On Winky Winky With My Rules
So I Can Gets More xppp ! :p

Your right I would cry and stand in a puddle of my own tears as you dropshot/snake around me on dome.
Juggernaught is frowned upon!
Your 5.0? You deserve one BIG cookie.
No-one asked for your edit. Was that to prove that you use the clan tag [iOWN] or was it [!$iK] because you use jugg/MP40?
09-05-2009, 07:53 PM #18
See to tell yah the truth you i dont care
but yeah n whaa if i do bum the mp40
im shit without it (not realy) i dont even realy
play public matches at all i only play
gb now because all you get is people camping
in corners with betties at each side of them
this is the last thing im posting in this thread :p
right so all im saying is if you dont like it dont
use it .....
09-05-2009, 07:54 PM #19
Originally posted by ii
Neah Mate Not Realy Overweight Er Anything If You Want
Proof Here's My Bebo You Fag Im 14 Ni And I Do Have A Life Queer.
You must login or register to view this content.

Ohh And Betyahh Your The Overweight One Your Prob
Some Hypocryte You Queer Post Pics Of You..

Personally, if someone called me obese and fat (Which im not) and all those other things over the internet, I would laugh it off.
But not you.. you go out your way and post your bebo profile to people you dont have a clue.
You think cause you have a pair of 'shades' :cool: on in your profile picture your the "Bees knees"?
Even though your not fat, I would still tear you to pieces. So just laugh it off Smile^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo