10-09-2014, 12:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think the PS4 will ever be jailbroken? I hope so anyway. And if yes, when will that be you think?

Im just a curious guy with no patience Winky Winky
10-18-2014, 10:19 PM #11
Solo
Rookie
Changed thread title to make it less ambiguous.
10-18-2014, 11:15 PM #12
from 2 people actually.. They are known for a reliable source. there are quiet a few videos on the internet and if you know who to talk to you will find out alot about the ps4. the ps4 doesn't have that much high of security it is a electronic device with a operating system. nothing is impossible. You must login or register to view this content. take a look at that video, and try and tell me you dont think there is or will be a jailbreak for the ps4 i belave this video is somewhat old too.
10-18-2014, 11:49 PM #13
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by bmx4life4569 View Post
from 2 people actually.. They are known for a reliable source. there are quiet a few videos on the internet and if you know who to talk to you will find out alot about the ps4. the ps4 doesn't have that much high of security it is a electronic device with a operating system. nothing is impossible. You must login or register to view this content. take a look at that video, and try and tell me you dont think there is or will be a jailbreak for the ps4 i belave this video is somewhat old too.

It won't lead to anything, they even said it wont.
10-19-2014, 04:45 AM #14
that's what they said about the ps3 (; watch when its released feel free to come back hear and tell me what else its not going to lead to. facts are fact ma. the ps4 is being picked apart and basically dissected by professional development teams. it will happen it it hasn't already..
10-19-2014, 11:36 AM #15
I doubt there will ever a modified/jailbroken version of the PS4, after what happened with the ps3 i'm glad it won't happen well at least for now.
10-28-2014, 06:30 AM #16
Aimz
Do a barrel roll!
Hope Soo i cant wait...
11-02-2014, 07:05 AM #17
at some point before ps5 is released there will be a way to jailbreak a ps4, it's called job security. The same guys who make the encryption mechanisms and other hurdles to prevent jail breaking will leak the things needed to make a breakthrough to jailbreak it, then make money off patching it. keeping a constant threat over your customers head is great way to sale your services to them. and someone is getting paid by sony to be in charge of this.
11-02-2014, 10:54 AM #18
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by hero View Post
at some point before ps5 is released there will be a way to jailbreak a ps4, it's called job security. The same guys who make the encryption mechanisms and other hurdles to prevent jail breaking will leak the things needed to make a breakthrough to jailbreak it, then make money off patching it. keeping a constant threat over your customers head is great way to sale your services to them. and someone is getting paid by sony to be in charge of this.

Look how much money Sony spent with the whole GeoHotz thing, plus other things.

I doubt Sony will mess up this time.
11-03-2014, 02:21 AM #19
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Look how much money Sony spent with the whole GeoHotz thing, plus other things.

I doubt Sony will mess up this time.

They will !

And Geohotz posted what he found on his blog Drack it's easy to post something anonymously !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo