10-09-2014, 12:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think the PS4 will ever be jailbroken? I hope so anyway. And if yes, when will that be you think?

Im just a curious guy with no patience Winky Winky
02-11-2015, 01:01 AM #38
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
I'm not trying to be a fanboy but there's PC gaming out there where you can do all the modding and pirating you want so it's a waste of time. No talented hacker will ever waste their time risking a lawsuit for hacking a locked console so some virgin kids can go and play free games or mod them when you already do that kind of shit and more on current gen and PC. The only possibility would be if someone hacks into ECDSA (not while trying to hack the PS4 of course) which has a very astronomical chance that it's not gonna happen in our lifetime, maybe once in a billion lifetimes, or some idiot runs into another exploit and releases it, but notice that I said it has to be an idiot that discovers it and releases it, another slim chance.
Last edited by xShadow ; 02-11-2015 at 01:30 AM.
02-11-2015, 01:57 AM #39
Originally posted by xShadow View Post
I'm not trying to be a fanboy but there's PC gaming out there where you can do all the modding and pirating you want so it's a waste of time. No talented hacker will ever waste their time risking a lawsuit for hacking a locked console so some virgin kids can go and play free games or mod them when you already do that kind of shit and more on current gen and PC. The only possibility would be if someone hacks into ECDSA (not while trying to hack the PS4 of course) which has a very astronomical chance that it's not gonna happen in our lifetime, maybe once in a billion lifetimes, or some idiot runs into another exploit and releases it, but notice that I said it has to be an idiot that discovers it and releases it, another slim chance.

Meh, the only reason I want a jailbroken PS4/VITA is for trophy hacking purposes :p If I want to mod a game, or pirate, PS3 is my go-to option.
02-11-2015, 05:49 PM #40
Don't mean to burst your bubble but ps4 has been be jailbroke not that long ago by a team called psbrew and you can also play pirated games too check them out and join the beta to get early access
02-11-2015, 06:08 PM #41
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Kilzz View Post
Don't mean to burst your bubble but ps4 has been be jailbroke not that long ago by a team called psbrew and you can also play pirated games too check them out and join the beta to get early access

Has not been proven and is all fake. To start a hype

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo