10-09-2014, 12:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think the PS4 will ever be jailbroken? I hope so anyway. And if yes, when will that be you think?

Im just a curious guy with no patience Winky Winky
01-17-2015, 10:57 AM #29
XIUD
Banned
the only type of "Jailbreak" that should be leaked is xdk for developer that could acturly make useful stuff and see how a ps4 works (I know xdk arnt jailbroken 4 r3tards)
01-17-2015, 12:49 PM #30
zamire9
Do a barrel roll!
sooner or later.
01-17-2015, 02:03 PM #31
Hola
Big Daddy
I don't think so.. or at least not when it is the current generation. I think that Xbone will be the one to get hacked. They are already close.. Making homebrews and using dev kits... Tho we still need to be able to install everything xD

I am happy it is clean and the day it is not.. i'll be switching platform. :/

The following user thanked Hola for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999
01-20-2015, 09:06 PM #32
thibobo
Pokemon Trainer
my toughts are that the ps4 will be cracked with some time, the ps4 for has a x86 structure more based on pc base, i already dumped my ps4 with a teensy 2.0++ , for the people that were saying there never would be a jailbreak for 3.55+ versions of the ps3 my opinion is that dev's already cracked the 3.55+ series but are scared because what sony did with george hotz was awfull !
ps: much dev's are intrested in cracking down the ps4,it's just a mather of time

this i what i think, so don't hate or whatever pls
much love!
01-21-2015, 12:55 AM #33
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Originally posted by bmx4life4569 View Post
see i beleave the ps4 is already jail broken/cracked.. just like i am 100% positive you can jailbreak past 3.55. think about this... apple products are jail breakable every update all they do is modify a few tweeks hear and there.. now in all reality i would bet money on it that apple has higher security then sony... now with that being said think about the devilment teams that design CFW and Jailbreaks, why would they release it to the public? if it were released 97% of psn would be modders. now with the ps4 ive herd that they have had successful home brew apps on the ps4 and pirated games played on it so the ps4 might not be fully jailbroken/craked but it will be very soon.

there is a big difference ... apple dont mind people jailbreaking because they can get a few ideas from tweak developers how ever they update and patch the jailbreaks so that the thejailbreaking community becomes smaller and hopfully looses a few noobs on the way ... the noobs that pirate games and thats all they do ... theres alot more to jailbreaking then that ... how ever sony hate people jailbreaking because its not fair on other players and alot of people will pirate games ... Dont get me wrong i have jailbroken my ps3 and my iphone how ever i use it fairly if i mod a game on ps3 i will ony go on a private match and so on ... and on my iphone i use it to make tweaks and make my iphone unique i dont pirate games because its not fairfor people making games.
01-23-2015, 05:24 AM #34
If we can't jailbreak the newest firmware on the Ps3, then we won't beable to find that big of an exploit on the PS4...
01-23-2015, 03:18 PM #35
LULLINHO
Maggbot timeout!
i really hope not,
01-23-2015, 03:22 PM #36
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by KillersFTW View Post
If we can't jailbreak the newest firmware on the Ps3, then we won't beable to find that big of an exploit on the PS4...

Except both are completely independent of one another.
02-10-2015, 01:59 AM #37
XeX EMO
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bmx4life4569 View Post
see i beleave the ps4 is already jail broken/cracked.. just like i am 100% positive you can jailbreak past 3.55. think about this... apple products are jail breakable every update all they do is modify a few tweeks hear and there.. now in all reality i would bet money on it that apple has higher security then sony... now with that being said think about the devilment teams that design CFW and Jailbreaks, why would they release it to the public? if it were released 97% of psn would be modders. now with the ps4 ive herd that they have had successful home brew apps on the ps4 and pirated games played on it so the ps4 might not be fully jailbroken/craked but it will be very soon.

They change the encryption keys on ps3 sooo until someone as smart as GeoHotz gets the new keys then the PS3 will remain un jailbreakable past 3.55. It is possible though Smile

The following user thanked XeX EMO for this useful post:

Miyata

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo