04-07-2015, 12:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm looking to buy a next gen console soon and I'm wondering which console I should get. Please tell me all your opinions.
04-09-2015, 11:16 PM #2
I thought long and hard and it came down to accessibility and the best games. For me PS4 wins hands down. X box is more of a multi media unit whereas PS4 is very much a system for gamers. The big selling point for me was the Vita. It is an incredible piece of kit and alongside the PS4, you have the ultimate gaming system.

The following user thanked abayatpoor for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-12-2015, 08:00 PM #3
ajt_894
Bounty hunter
Go for the console which the majority of your friends have because gaming with friends is always the way to go.

The following user thanked ajt_894 for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-12-2015, 08:54 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a next gen console soon and I'm wondering which console I should get. Please tell me all your opinions.

You should consider a PC
You must login or register to view this content. Sir Gabe

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-13-2015, 12:26 PM #5
Thanks guys I think that I might get a PS4 but I'm still thinking
04-13-2015, 05:07 PM #6
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Xbone is horrible you'll want to take it back after a few days, the ps4 is far superior in every way. Plus free games every month with ps+ where you get nothing with Microsoft. That should say it all, plus the extensive list of exclusive games for ps4.

The following user thanked Sniqers101 for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-13-2015, 10:59 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
Xbone is horrible you'll want to take it back after a few days, the ps4 is far superior in every way. Plus free games every month with ps+ where you get nothing with Microsoft. That should say it all, plus the extensive list of exclusive games for ps4.

Paying for ps+ to get "free" games means the games aren't free

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-13-2015, 11:04 PM #8
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by fadeszz View Post

Yea but for free steam games you need....oh wait Cool Troll

The following user thanked KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-14-2015, 05:19 AM #9
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by fadeszz View Post

did you really just say that lol? think before you speak kid because that is one stupid response, I pay what $80 a year to play online and get over $80 a month in free shit. You're paying for online not "free shit".
Well enjoy paying for Xbox live and getting nothing hahaha
You're paying for ps+ to play online it's the same price as the Xbox. The price has nothing to do with free games haha. If you had touched a ps3/4 you would know how silly your comment is.

The following user thanked Sniqers101 for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-14-2015, 08:57 AM #10
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post

Thanks this really makes me think that I should get a PS4 for sure now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo