04-07-2015, 12:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm looking to buy a next gen console soon and I'm wondering which console I should get. Please tell me all your opinions.
04-14-2015, 09:13 AM #11
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
Thanks this really makes me think that I should get a PS4 for sure now.
Good to know bud, you won't regret it. Thank my post if I helped you Enzo

The following user thanked Sniqers101 for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-14-2015, 09:45 AM #12
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
In the case u gonna buy a XBox One, Go buy it without the Kinect Thing. Kinect is probably the most useless part for a game consoles.

The following user thanked Cee-Caw for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-14-2015, 10:54 AM #13
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
did you really just say that lol? think before you speak kid because that is one stupid response, I pay what $80 a year to play online and get over $80 a month in free shit. You're paying for online not "free shit".
Well enjoy paying for Xbox live and getting nothing hahaha
You're paying for ps+ to play online it's the same price as the Xbox. The price has nothing to do with free games haha. If you had touched a ps3/4 you would know how silly your comment is.

Your paying money to get a product, that isn't free and i'm also on the only free platform kid its called PC. No bullshit pay to play online no shitty graphics no $60 games no 12 year old retards no lag and best of all no shitty controllers

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-14-2015, 11:06 AM #14
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by fadeszz View Post
Your paying money to get a product, that isn't free and i'm also on the only free platform kid its called PC. No bullshit pay to play online no shitty graphics no $60 games no 12 year old retards no lag and best of all no shitty controllers

Kid? I'm probably older than you bud haha, you are a PC player why are you even here? This topic has nothing to do with PC so refrain from commenting. I'm paying for the ability to play online solely, and I am okay with that why? Because you get four games free every month! That's 48 a year. Now unless you're a pirate, good luck keeping up with all the descent games set to be released this year on PC. Did you enjoy waiting for GTA hahahaha? that is all.

Jiimmyy
04-14-2015, 11:09 AM #15
Sniqers101
Gym leader
no $60 games

I guess you are a pirate haha, can't even support the developers of the games you play.

Jiimmyy
04-14-2015, 02:20 PM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
I guess you are a pirate haha, can't even support the developers of the games you play.

I support developers pc games are just cheaper. That just shows your lack of knowledge. Devs also make more money per game sold on pc even at the lower price
04-14-2015, 02:44 PM #17
Sniqers101
Gym leader
I support developers pc games are just cheaper. That just shows your lack of knowledge. Devs also make more money per game sold on pc even at the lower price

Uh fair sure a brand new PC game is $60 or more hahaha gta v on steam is $60, aw is $60 do you even know what you're on about? You seem to have the lack of knowledge not me.
04-14-2015, 03:07 PM #18
Toke
PC Master Race
Uh fair sure a brand new PC game is $60 or more hahaha gta v on steam is $60, aw is $60 do you even know what you're on about? You seem to have the lack of knowledge not me.

Because triple a console ports are the exact thing i want to play on my pc lol. Theres many other new games on pc that cost less and are much more enjoyable
04-14-2015, 03:14 PM #19
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Because triple a console ports are the exact thing i want to play on my pc lol. Theres many other new games on pc that cost less and are much more enjoyable

You really don't have an argument here first their are no games that are $60, when I call you on it,my it give an excuse. There are other games that are the same price which aren't ported, you should know that if you know so much about PC. Go back to those forums considering you're comments mean nothing here and are completely off topic of the OP.

Oh and by the way, I agree their are many other games that cost less and are more enjoyable and guess what? A lot of them are on the playstation store, and get discounts constantly just like steam. Own a playstation and PC before talking
Last edited by Sniqers101 ; 04-14-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Jiimmyy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo