04-07-2015, 12:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm looking to buy a next gen console soon and I'm wondering which console I should get. Please tell me all your opinions.
04-14-2015, 03:37 PM #20
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
You really don't have an argument here first their are no games that are $60, when I call you on it,my it give an excuse. There are other games that are the same price which aren't ported, you should know that if you know so much about PC. Go back to those forums considering you're comments mean nothing here and are completely off topic of the OP.

Oh and by the way, I agree their are many other games that cost less and are more enjoyable and guess what? A lot of them are on the playstation store, and get discounts constantly just like steam. Own a playstation and PC before talking

You must login or register to view this content. if you want cheap steam games that arent $60 this is another beauty of PC. It isn't a closed market. Me you or anyone can make the next big pc game store
04-14-2015, 03:48 PM #21
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by fadeszz View Post
You must login or register to view this content. if you want cheap steam games that arent $60 this is another beauty of PC. It isn't a closed market. Me you or anyone can make the next big pc game store

I agree with that, that is a huge beauty For PC. That site would make shit load of money.

The following user thanked Sniqers101 for this useful post:

Jiimmyy
04-20-2015, 08:11 PM #22
XBOX ONE is better in my opinion Smile
04-22-2015, 06:02 AM #23
Originally posted by applemasta View Post
XBOX ONE is better in my opinion Smile

What do you like about it?
04-22-2015, 09:12 PM #24
AliC4
Bounty hunter
Fr movies get Xbox for gaming get ps4
04-30-2015, 09:34 PM #25
Guys I'd just like to say that I'm getting a PS4. Thanks for all who helped me with this decision. You may now close the thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo