02-24-2009, 07:46 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have no clue where this program came from
You must login or register to view this content.
this is really pissing me off, everytime it on my tool bar, it says a pop up to regsiter it and makes a sound which is annoying and want it gone, but cannot find it on my computer..

it makes me wanna buy this
and it popsup this
which makes a sound every time
Last edited by AgentJon ; 02-24-2009 at 07:52 PM.
02-24-2009, 08:36 PM #11
Rage
NGU Original
Umm i dont know? If Norton can't find it no one can. Windows security centre is probally making it up
02-24-2009, 08:37 PM #12
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mista
Umm i dont know? If Norton can't find it no one can. Windows security centre is probally making it up

yeah i know, its not a visus, its nothing, they just keep making it up , and have it pop up!
02-24-2009, 08:41 PM #13
Its a cookie, you need to delete it off your tempopary files etc. Its not real, if it was real they wouldnt say buy this ... to get rid of it.
02-24-2009, 08:47 PM #14
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by J.Fletcher View Post
Its a cookie, you need to delete it off your tempopary files etc. Its not real, if it was real they wouldnt say buy this ... to get rid of it.

okay i did that and that shit is still poping up.! :(
02-24-2009, 08:58 PM #15
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
ok, get AVG free on your pc and let it scan your computer, it's full of spyware.
02-24-2009, 09:00 PM #16
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by Oc
ok, get AVG free on your pc and let it scan your computer, it's full of spyware.

iam downloading it now.. hopefully it works...
02-24-2009, 09:23 PM #17
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Wow, lots of stupid replies in this thread. Please don't reply unless you know wtf you're talking about, or else you're just going to make things worse.

Agentjon, you have scareware which is trying to make you think you need their program to fix a problem with your computer. All they want is for you to buy their software, which likely doesn't do anything useful except remove their fake warnings and popups. If you do a Google search for that message that pops up you should find links explaining how to remove it.
02-24-2009, 09:51 PM #18
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
Wow, lots of stupid replies in this thread. Please don't reply unless you know wtf you're talking about, or else you're just going to make things worse.

Agentjon, you have scareware which is trying to make you think you need their program to fix a problem with your computer. All they want is for you to buy their software, which likely doesn't do anything useful except remove their fake warnings and popups. If you do a Google search for that message that pops up you should find links explaining how to remove it.

I've also have dont that and when they do it in the tuts. For them the right thing comes up, and when i click the same thing! it sends me to the product they want to sell..
And oc, i DL'd that thing, and the file was corrupted, so i have to DL it again lol.
02-24-2009, 10:06 PM #19
i had one like this it was for a virus protection which was a fake virus scanner that just keylogged. try malwarebytes it personally didnt work for me. try mcaffe stinger that worked yet it found it and then i had to go onto symnatec and then search the name the stinger gives you and theres some toolts tthat should get it off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo