02-24-2009, 07:46 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have no clue where this program came from
You must login or register to view this content.
this is really pissing me off, everytime it on my tool bar, it says a pop up to regsiter it and makes a sound which is annoying and want it gone, but cannot find it on my computer..

it makes me wanna buy this
and it popsup this
which makes a sound every time
Last edited by AgentJon ; 02-24-2009 at 07:52 PM.
02-24-2009, 10:28 PM #20
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
i couldnt tell you of the top of my head without seeing the problem for myself but i have three things you should no.
1. DONT DOWNLOAD MORE THAN ONE ANTIVIRUS. If you have one, keep it or delete that before you get another. Other wise you they all clash with each other and dont actually catch the viruses it should. They kind of fight over them. Keep one, thats all you need.
2. Norton is shit to put it bluntly. AVG is the best free one you can get, thats providing you havent payed for Norton. If you have, you are a muppet.
3. I noticed you have a laptop. If you can, you should remove the battery and just use the charger at all times where power is availiable. Only use your battery when you need too. Otherwise, if you keep letting it drain out and then charge it over and over again, you will either blow a fuel cell or just wear the battery out, and they cost alot to replace.
02-24-2009, 10:53 PM #21
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by xinfectedsoulx View Post
i couldnt tell you of the top of my head without seeing the problem for myself but i have three things you should no.
1. DONT DOWNLOAD MORE THAN ONE ANTIVIRUS. If you have one, keep it or delete that before you get another. Other wise you they all clash with each other and dont actually catch the viruses it should. They kind of fight over them. Keep one, thats all you need.
Alright thanks, happens to me alot, i think its happening now maybe..
2. Norton is shit to put it bluntly. AVG is the best free one you can get, thats providing you havent payed for Norton. If you have, you are a muppet.
Well, my brother did pay for norton twice for the year thingy, so its been good so far, but cant get rid of this shit..
3. I noticed you have a laptop. If you can, you should remove the battery and just use the charger at all times where power is availiable. Only use your battery when you need too. Otherwise, if you keep letting it drain out and then charge it over and over again, you will either blow a fuel cell or just wear the battery out, and they cost alot to replace
This happened to me twice already, thanks for the tip.

Edit the quote with my things in red...
still wont go away that damn thing.
02-24-2009, 11:08 PM #22
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
well the only thing i can think of is to get rid off all of your anti viruses but Norton then run a system scan. Like Magglass said its most likely scareware.
02-24-2009, 11:57 PM #23
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by xinfectedsoulx View Post
well the only thing i can think of is to get rid off all of your anti viruses but Norton then run a system scan. Like Magglass said its most likely scareware.

i scaned with norton twice and got nothing, iam doing stinger now..
02-25-2009, 12:04 AM #24
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
i scaned with norton twice and got nothing, iam doing stinger now..

It's not a virus, so that won't work. You need to find specific instructions to remove it.
02-25-2009, 12:41 AM #25
i got that, its a virus, it wouldnt go away for me, until some guy fixed it
02-25-2009, 02:47 AM #26
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
It's not a virus, so that won't work. You need to find specific instructions to remove it.

><
Damn, i did some stuff, and it is slowing down, rebooted the computer, still coming up and shit..
If you know anything please tell me.
02-25-2009, 04:12 PM #27
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
><
Damn, i did some stuff, and it is slowing down, rebooted the computer, still coming up and shit..
If you know anything please tell me.

Try You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content..

Let me know if you still have problems after following those instructions.
02-25-2009, 09:02 PM #28
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
Try You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content..

Let me know if you still have problems after following those instructions.

Nope :( nothing, they dont help at all lol
iam gunnna try DLing SpyHunter* Spyware Detection Utility
EDIT: i tryed a bunch of shit and norton said it was a misleading title so it blocked it, trying another thing, PLZ WORK!

EDIT AGAIN!
It worked! none of that bowlshit comes up anymore
BUT
this does
it came last night and makes a annoying sound!
So maybe this one is real?
Last edited by AgentJon ; 02-25-2009 at 09:59 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo