02-24-2009, 07:46 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have no clue where this program came from
You must login or register to view this content.
this is really pissing me off, everytime it on my tool bar, it says a pop up to regsiter it and makes a sound which is annoying and want it gone, but cannot find it on my computer..

it makes me wanna buy this
and it popsup this
which makes a sound every time
Last edited by AgentJon ; 02-24-2009 at 07:52 PM.
02-25-2009, 10:25 PM #29
Don't listen to whoever told you not to have more than one program. Go in the premium section and get Avast! they have probably the best scan that picks up not only viruses. That should work.

However, do listen to the charging thing and don't get any free stuff when you have me and the premium section. Use Avast and set the settings to max scan (not a real setting just set everything to the most thorough it can go) It'll take around 4-5 hours and should catch everything. I fix people in my neighborhood's computers doing this lol. For around 30-50$.

Bottom line, download Avast! and talk to me on AIM if you need help.
Last edited by [iRx]gobucks31 ; 02-25-2009 at 10:29 PM.
02-26-2009, 01:44 AM #30
AgentJon
Former Staff
Okay instead of making a new thread, few problems....

I dont have tabs for my task manager, mine looks like this
And another thing, norton won't colse >< and it wont let me close it with task manager!!
so mad, so i might just re-start my PCU after iam done scanning my CPU with the thing gobucks gave meh.
02-26-2009, 03:53 AM #31
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
Nope :( nothing, they dont help at all lol
iam gunnna try DLing SpyHunter* Spyware Detection Utility
EDIT: i tryed a bunch of shit and norton said it was a misleading title so it blocked it, trying another thing, PLZ WORK!

EDIT AGAIN!
It worked! none of that bowlshit comes up anymore
BUT
this does
it came last night and makes a annoying sound!
So maybe this one is real?

That doesn't look like a Microsoft warning to me. You probably still have scareware of some sort.
02-26-2009, 03:55 AM #32
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Okay instead of making a new thread, few problems....

I dont have tabs for my task manager, mine looks like this
And another thing, norton won't colse >< and it wont let me close it with task manager!!
so mad, so i might just re-start my PCU after iam done scanning my CPU with the thing gobucks gave meh.

Double click around the border outside the process list and that will restore it. This is a feature of Task Manager.
02-26-2009, 06:54 PM #33
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
Originally posted by gobucks31 View Post
Don't listen to whoever told you not to have more than one program. Go in the premium section and get Avast! they have probably the best scan that picks up not only viruses. That should work.

No seriously do listen to me. Dude, its happened to my PC. i had like 2 anti virus programs and when i went to get a full health check they found like over 1000 viruses and trojans ans shit. Having more than one ****s up your computer. They 'fight' over the virus and miss them.
02-26-2009, 07:01 PM #34
Call the company and compline or somthing idk
02-26-2009, 07:53 PM #35
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
That doesn't look like a Microsoft warning to me. You probably still have scareware of some sort.

><!
Keeps coming too.. I'll look on google..

Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
Double click around the border outside the process list and that will restore it. This is a feature of Task Manager.

Thanks man.
And wow to the other answers, magg and gobucks are helping me alot, the other people saying like, "i cant help you" or whatever its like, just dont post at all.
And thanks to the guy who said the battery thing, i forgot your name sorry.
02-26-2009, 08:09 PM #36
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
Nope :( nothing, they dont help at all lol
iam gunnna try DLing SpyHunter* Spyware Detection Utility
EDIT: i tryed a bunch of shit and norton said it was a misleading title so it blocked it, trying another thing, PLZ WORK!

EDIT AGAIN!
It worked! none of that bowlshit comes up anymore
BUT
this does
it came last night and makes a annoying sound!
So maybe this one is real?

So if you used spyhunter and it fixed the other one, then this could 2 be spyware from spyhunter. Un-install spyhunter (personally i have never heard of it) and download Ad Aware from lavasoft.com. This is a safe spyware remover to use as i have used it before with no problems. Then use a full system scan. That could fix your new problem. Sorry to get you downloading more stuff.
And then guy who you forgot his name was me about the battery haha.
02-27-2009, 09:44 PM #37
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by xinfectedsoulx View Post
So if you used spyhunter and it fixed the other one, then this could 2 be spyware from spyhunter. Un-install spyhunter (personally i have never heard of it) and download Ad Aware from lavasoft.com. This is a safe spyware remover to use as i have used it before with no problems. Then use a full system scan. That could fix your new problem. Sorry to get you downloading more stuff.
And then guy who you forgot his name was me about the battery haha.

downloading it now, and okay thanks Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo