03-28-2011, 07:26 PM #1
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've always wanted to learn how to program, I've just never gotten around to attempting to learn.

Yeah, thats what I'm currently enrolled in college for, but haven't gotten to it yet, and have not attempted to learn anything on my own.

So how did you learn? Books? Internet? Just messing around?

Any tips or suggestions?

I feel like a bum, I'll be 21 this year and I know minimal if not nothing about programming..
03-29-2011, 03:13 PM #20
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Kidd
I've always wanted to learn how to program, I've just never gotten around to attempting to learn.

Yeah, thats what I'm currently enrolled in college for, but haven't gotten to it yet, and have not attempted to learn anything on my own.

Any tips or suggestions?

I feel like a bum, I'll be 21 this year and I know minimal if not nothing about programming..

I've posted a PHP tutorial for newfags to programming, check it out and maybe you'll learn something. Winky Winky
03-30-2011, 01:19 AM #21
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I've always wanted to learn how to program, I've just never gotten around to attempting to learn.

Any tips or suggestions?

Books, internet, and messing around. I think I started to learn coding like C++ when I was 12 o.O

But I used the internet then, and about a when I signed up I came here for the computer section mostly and PC Games, coding etc. There are some sites out there dedicated to coding, I'd check them out, google of course since I forgot the sites You must login or register to view this content.

But yea. I'm sure when you learn in college your going to learn heaps.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Kidd Cold
03-30-2011, 07:58 AM #22
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Thanks guys! Lots of good suggestions!! I'll put them to good use. Feel free to keep posting suggestions!!!

If anyone has specific books or websites that are worth checking please share them!
03-30-2011, 01:15 PM #23
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks guys! Lots of good suggestions!! I'll put them to good use. Feel free to keep posting suggestions!!!

If anyone has specific books or websites that are worth checking please share them!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE_SSRVBo38]YouTube - HTML4.01 - Introduction (1)[/ame]

Introduction to HTML

The following user thanked vSaBoTeuR x for this useful post:

Kidd Cold

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo