05-12-2011, 02:07 AM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so yesterday I downloaded Winrar off someones thread in premium. Well this file had a trojan. I did a FULL virus scan with, Malwarebytes, superantispyware, and AVG. I removed everything found. Now the problem is there is absolutely NO sound whatsoever. I tried putting my headphones on, no luck. Also when I see ANY video now it's extremely laggy! Its at like 2 screens per second! Help me fix this and got +256 rep!

Also, if you post some program that will supposedly fix it, test it out to see if its legit.

Thanks.
05-12-2011, 02:08 AM #2
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
sounds like a simple computer reboot will help you out. I had a similar situation and a reboot helped.
05-12-2011, 02:08 AM #3
maybe you just went deaf at a bad time

The following 3 users say thank you to MATT23116 for this useful post:

George
05-12-2011, 02:08 AM #4
Restore computer to a restore point before you downloaded Winrar. :y:
05-12-2011, 02:08 AM #5
CLM
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
sounds like a simple computer reboot will help you out. I had a similar situation and a reboot helped.

Already did that three times. I'm not that dumb/wouldn't have posted this had that worked :p
05-12-2011, 02:09 AM #6
Originally posted by MATT View Post
maybe you just went deaf at a bad time

When's the good time to go deaf?
05-12-2011, 02:09 AM #7
superhighme
dude, wheres my car
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Okay so yesterday I downloaded Winrar off someones thread in premium. Well this file had a trojan. I did a FULL virus scan with, Malwarebytes, superantispyware, and AVG. I removed everything found. Now the problem is there is absolutely NO sound whatsoever. I tried putting my headphones on, no luck. Also when I see ANY video now it's extremely laggy! Its at like 2 screens per second! Help me fix this and got +256 rep!

Also, if you post some program that will supposedly fix it, test it out to see if its legit.

Thanks.

DUDE I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM
it happens because the computer forgets or loses the drivers to all the audio due to a program malfunction
05-12-2011, 02:09 AM #8
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Back up your crap first.
Find the brand of speakers and remove and re-install the drivers for your speakers.
If your having certain issues with programs and such I can advice uninstalling then re-installing them.

---

If it all comes down to it, re-format.
05-12-2011, 02:09 AM #9
NormL
Owner of The REAL eXp LLC
i also have this issue, no sound after i DLed some random stuff, and my youtube adobe crashes occasionally, im looking into it further, and ill let you know melo if i find out wtf is causing this.
05-12-2011, 02:10 AM #10
CLM
Originally posted by JoDonBaker View Post
Restore computer to a restore point before you downloaded Winrar. :y:

When I click on restore to a old point it wont start up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo