11-16-2011, 10:04 PM #1
tiger1361
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?
i wanna scare several of em but i dont know what i can do.
11-17-2011, 08:12 AM #11
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by howcoolisthat View Post
you can do some stuff, not much really.
if you R.A.T. someone that'd be a lot better. as you can literally take control of their computer.

and be nice, he's just trying to learn. no need to be like that. "grow up and actually do something with yourself" ? really this is a forum for basically kids-teenager to discuss stuff. not everyone knows how to do this stuff and so they ask in the hacking questions where it's okay to ask a question and maybe gain some information.

Why try and make Rats and viruses what will you get back from this in life nothing just some poxy details ... I hate little try hard hacker script kiddies. As you get older you realise how stuppid this shitty viruses and rats and keylogger shit is , you look like a low life sat behing a pc scraping pennies of the floor.

The following user thanked DlBSY993 for this useful post:

Epic?

The following user groaned DlBSY993 for this awful post:

-Luke
11-17-2011, 08:15 AM #12
Originally posted by X View Post
Why try and make Rats and viruses what will you get back from this in life nothing just some poxy details ... I hate little try hard hacker script kiddies. As you get older you realise how stuppid this shitty viruses and rats and keylogger shit is , you look like a low life sat behing a pc scraping pennies of the floor.

what are you on about? you make no since. i love it when people sit on a computer and talk shit about someone for sitting on a computer. we need to grow up, try telling that to yourself once in a while then maybe your parents would be proud of you. you're dumb. just going to point that out right now. scraping pennies off the floor what does that even mean? that was just stupid.
11-17-2011, 08:21 AM #13
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
what are you on about? you make no since. i love it when people sit on a computer and talk shit about someone for sitting on a computer. we need to grow up, try telling that to yourself once in a while then maybe your parents would be proud of you. you're dumb. just going to point that out right now. scraping pennies off the floor what does that even mean? that was just stupid.

1.im older than you , proberly know alot more about computers than you.
2.Your "type" of people who get nothing back after learnign to keylog and use rats... Try learning to program or website design im helping you out because one day trying to steal someones shit wont get you anywhere.

The following user thanked DlBSY993 for this useful post:

Epic?

The following user groaned DlBSY993 for this awful post:

-Luke
11-17-2011, 08:24 AM #14
2.Your "type" of people who get nothing back after learnign to keylog and use rats... Try learning to program or website design im helping you out because one day trying to steal someones shit wont get you anywhere.

um unless your 20+ i doubt your older than me. i don't use rat's i never said i did. i do know how to program i'm actually into my second year for computer science. so are we done here?
11-17-2011, 09:25 AM #15
Skyla
Banned
Originally posted by tiger1361 View Post
can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?
i wanna scare several of em but i dont know what i can do.

you wont have friends foe long if you keep that dumb crap up :P

The following user thanked Skyla for this useful post:

Epic?
11-17-2011, 10:21 AM #16
-Luke
Former Staff

Bro, just do as all a favor and STFU. You are making yourself look stupid. You are obviously not as smart as you're saying you are because your coming up with the most pathetic come backs I have ever heard and your grammar, spelling, and typing in general is terrible.

If you were really that smart at computer crap, then you wouldn't be setting behind a computer insulting teens on a ****ing gaming forums. I mean honestly, think about it. Your making yourself look like a full and you do a pathetic job at trolling.

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

Docko412

The following 2 users groaned at -Luke for this awful post:

DlBSY993, Epic?
11-17-2011, 01:18 PM #17
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by Lukear9 View Post
Bro, just do as all a favor and STFU. You are making yourself look stupid. You are obviously not as smart as you're saying you are because your coming up with the most pathetic come backs I have ever heard and your grammar, spelling, and typing in general is terrible.

If you were really that smart at computer crap, then you wouldn't be setting behind a computer insulting teens on a ****ing gaming forums. I mean honestly, think about it. Your making yourself look like a full and you do a pathetic job at trolling.

Oh sorry im not perfect and dont spell check anything i write.. Who said i was *really smart with that computer crap* ? i didnt.. im telling you that this sort off crap on this thread is useless, it shows nothing just trying infect peoples pc's with shitty little rats and keyloggers . You are the people who give "hacker" a bad name.. Media also dont help on this issue..

um unless your 20+ i doubt your older than me. i don't use rat's i never said i did. i do know how to program i'm actually into my second year for computer science. so are we done here?

SO WHY DO YOU STILL LOOK AT KEYLOGGERS AND RATS THEN? you should of realised by now its pointless...
11-17-2011, 01:32 PM #18
Oh sorry im not perfect and dont spell check anything i write.. Who said i was *really smart with that computer crap* ? i didnt.. im telling you that this sort off crap on this thread is useless, it shows nothing just trying infect peoples pc's with shitty little rats and keyloggers . You are the people who give "hacker" a bad name.. Media also dont help on this issue..

SO WHY DO YOU STILL LOOK AT KEYLOGGERS AND RATS THEN? you should of realised by now its pointless...

at what point did i ever say i was looking at keyloggers or rats you moron? i never once said anything about me lookig at them i simply referred him to the fact that if he's going to be doing anything gettin i.p. addresses is not nearly as effective as using a r.a.t. i could careless honestly.
11-17-2011, 01:39 PM #19
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
at what point did i ever say i was looking at keyloggers or rats you moron? i never once said anything about me lookig at them i simply referred him to the fact that if he's going to be doing anything gettin i.p. addresses is not nearly as effective as using a r.a.t. i could careless honestly.

LOL really because at the beginning of this thread you seemed to know alot about RATS and keyloggers.. its still pointless yech little noob kids this now then your basically asking for problems in the future..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo