11-16-2011, 10:04 PM #1
tiger1361
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?
i wanna scare several of em but i dont know what i can do.
11-22-2011, 04:38 AM #29
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by tiger1361 View Post
can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?

The only way you could do something to your friends whilst having their ip would be to metasploit, but most new routers protect from this. If you need any tutorials on how to metasploit just google it.
11-23-2011, 05:56 AM #30
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by tiger1361 View Post
can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?

Essentially there is nothing you can really do with a persons I.P. I mean at most I think you could flood them but doing it yourself is pointless as you would need a strong enough server.

---
Basically, if you are wanting to do anything you can use a RAT, if you get a good enough one you can use it just like Team Viewer but with even more control.
11-25-2011, 01:11 AM #31
scan there ip with nmap and look for open ports and use vulnerabilities to do some damage if they have remote desktop enabled u can remote control the computer via the open port
12-02-2011, 10:19 PM #32
u know i wonder though if its possible with arp poisoning to retrieve a pw from virtually any site with someone you knows ip. also if anyones ever heard of an R.A server it can be auto playd on a flash and put to a hardrive stealthly just by plugging the flash in then pulling it out which wouldnt be hard to do to a friend or like a teacher or somthin like that. then all you have to do is run the master end and its like a remote connection just alot meaner, especially if you auto play it to the startup.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo