11-16-2011, 10:04 PM #1
tiger1361
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?
i wanna scare several of em but i dont know what i can do.
11-17-2011, 01:43 PM #20
Originally posted by X View Post
LOL really because at the beginning of this thread you seemed to know alot about RATS and keyloggers.. its still pointless yech little noob kids this now then your basically asking for problems in the future..

i didn't teach him anything. not one bit. again showing your simple mindedness. i do know a lot about r.a.t.s i actually never mentioned anything about a keylogger (shows your attention to detail) so could you just quit trying to argue your basically typing yourself in circles here. pathetic.
11-17-2011, 01:46 PM #21
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by howcoolisthat View Post
i didn't teach him anything. not one bit. again showing your simple mindedness. i do know a lot about r.a.t.s i actually never mentioned anything about a keylogger (shows your attention to detail) so could you just quit trying to argue your basically typing yourself in circles here. pathetic.

(shows your attention to detail) lmfao. :fa: Pathetic? Trust me on this your teaching little kids to RAT other peoples computer or guiding them on how too... which is pathetic.
11-17-2011, 01:50 PM #22
(shows your attention to detail) lmfao. :fa: Pathetic? Trust me on this your teaching little kids to RAT other peoples computer or guiding them on how too... which is pathetic.

please explain or stfu? no back up to your point, he asked for information i gave him information.
it's okay don't get butthurt over it.
11-17-2011, 01:52 PM #23
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
have you ever tried search function?
You must login or register to view this content.
11-17-2011, 01:54 PM #24
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
please explain or stfu? no back up to your point, he asked for information i gave him information.
it's okay don't get butthurt over it.

Look ;
he asked you for info , you answered him correctly, which i agree with. BUT with shit like RATS you should just say that he shouldnt look into it because its a fag little way of scrounging some details. Tell them to do something useful and something you can make a living out of rather than explain to them where to learn to RAT..
11-17-2011, 01:56 PM #25
Look ;
he asked you for info , you answered him correctly, which i agree with. BUT with shit like RATS you should just say that he shouldnt look into it because its a fag little way of scrounging some details. Tell them to do something useful and something you can make a living out of rather than explain to them where to learn to RAT..

Gaspkay: sounds good, next time i'll do that. too late now.
11-17-2011, 03:22 PM #26
joyee
Gobble
if you know the Ip of your friend then you can trace their computer
open cmd. then type
tacert space "ip address"
after this type
shutdown space -i
a window will be open put their ip their then press ok.
Last edited by joyee ; 11-19-2011 at 04:49 PM.

The following user thanked joyee for this useful post:

Docko412
11-17-2011, 06:22 PM #27
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
you act like giving someone a r.a.t. will be the end of there life. you can just reformat your hard drive and it's gone *poof* also it's not like this kid can even do it. i didn't tell him how i was simply stating the fact that r.a.t. is better than using anything i.p. wise. as you can even acquire there i.p. from a r.a.t.

I'm not saying it will be the end of their life, but I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a time where your friend remotely takes control of your computer, messes it up so badly that you have to reformat your hard drive is a good thing (or even a morally acceptable thing). On that note, it would be equally as difficult to find an occasion where you ask someone "Hey, do you want to lose all your files by reformatting your hard drive?" and they response with "Okay!". Besides, its not like using a RAT is hard, it probably takes an hour tops.

And its not like there's much "hacking" you can do with someones IP. Worst case: you temporarily knock them offline (which I'd be against anyways if they're really my friend), as opposed to worst case: you mess up their computer, you steal/delete/modify their private files, you force them to reformat their hard drive.
11-17-2011, 11:11 PM #28
Originally posted by Epic
I'm not saying it will be the end of their life, but I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a time where your friend remotely takes control of your computer, messes it up so badly that you have to reformat your hard drive is a good thing (or even a morally acceptable thing). On that note, it would be equally as difficult to find an occasion where you ask someone "Hey, do you want to lose all your files by reformatting your hard drive?" and they response with "Okay!". Besides, its not like using a RAT is hard, it probably takes an hour tops.

And its not like there's much "hacking" you can do with someones IP. Worst case: you temporarily knock them offline (which I'd be against anyways if they're really my friend), as opposed to worst case: you mess up their computer, you steal/delete/modify their private files, you force them to reformat their hard drive.

well alls i know is if your not backing up your file online through peta N drive or something your not living in the 21st century. secondly i know their is not much hacking you can do with someones i.p. that's exactly why i said a rat would be better. i wasn't saying oh go out and do this, i never once said this is a rat here's how you use it. i simply referred him to what's better than using someones i.p. alone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo