11-16-2011, 10:04 PM #1
tiger1361
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?
i wanna scare several of em but i dont know what i can do.
11-16-2011, 10:11 PM #2
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by tiger1361 View Post
can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?

yeh nothing... Grow up and actually do something useful with yourself.

The following 2 users say thank you to DlBSY993 for this useful post:

Epic?, Pichu

The following 2 users groaned at DlBSY993 for this awful post:

-Luke, Docko412
11-16-2011, 11:59 PM #3
can someone make a list of the funny and scary things i can do to a friend if i know their IP?

you can do some stuff, not much really.
if you R.A.T. someone that'd be a lot better. as you can literally take control of their computer.

Originally posted by X View Post
yeh nothing... Grow up and actually do something useful with yourself.

and be nice, he's just trying to learn. no need to be like that. "grow up and actually do something with yourself" ? really this is a forum for basically kids-teenager to discuss stuff. not everyone knows how to do this stuff and so they ask in the hacking questions where it's okay to ask a question and maybe gain some information.

The following user thanked Docko412 for this useful post:

-Luke
11-17-2011, 01:30 AM #4
tiger1361
Do a barrel roll!
thank you for backing me up lol.
Anyways, how would i R.A.T my friend. Is there a program, send via email etc....
11-17-2011, 01:33 AM #5
thank you for backing me up lol.
Anyways, how would i R.A.T my friend. Is there a program, send via email etc....

you can send a R.A.T. just about anyway the key is to making it something not noticeable because they'll need to install it on there computer. you can look up dark comet rat i'm afraid i can't show you as most of the tutorials and stuff are in premium and also it would be better for you to learn on your own. just remember proxy/vpn.
11-17-2011, 01:53 AM #6
tiger1361
Do a barrel roll!
is there a way to Remotly control their computer without sending messages or email them a program like this.
Just by knowing their IP what can i do that i would remain unknown and not have send/ask em anything
11-17-2011, 02:01 AM #7
is there a way to Remotly control their computer without sending messages or email them a program like this.
Just by knowing their IP what can i do that i would remain unknown and not have send/ask em anything

that's called fully undetectable or FUD for short, and you'll have to figure this all out on your own. or get premium on here. and no there is no program where you can control someones computer on ip alone.
11-17-2011, 05:42 AM #8
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by howcoolisthat View Post
you can do some stuff, not much really.
if you R.A.T. someone that'd be a lot better. as you can literally take control of their computer.

and be nice, he's just trying to learn. no need to be like that. "grow up and actually do something with yourself" ? really this is a forum for basically kids-teenager to discuss stuff. not everyone knows how to do this stuff and so they ask in the hacking questions where it's okay to ask a question and maybe gain some information.

You tell him to be nice, then you tell him to RAT his friend. Right. Real nice.
11-17-2011, 06:03 AM #9
Originally posted by Epic
You tell him to be nice, then you tell him to RAT his friend. Right. Real nice.

you act like giving someone a r.a.t. will be the end of there life. you can just reformat your hard drive and it's gone *poof* also it's not like this kid can even do it. i didn't tell him how i was simply stating the fact that r.a.t. is better than using anything i.p. wise. as you can even acquire there i.p. from a r.a.t.

The following user thanked Docko412 for this useful post:

-Luke
11-17-2011, 06:07 AM #10
Koltz
Banned

here :

I did this to one of my friends and they FREAKED out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo