10-12-2009, 05:52 AM #1
H₂O
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am just wondering who here runs linux as their primary OS. I am running Linux Mint right now, I have changed different linxes over the years. Started with SUSE 9.3 back in 2006...good times.

p.s. Linux>Windows
11-09-2009, 10:56 PM #29
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Vegas View Post
Uhh, where did I say anything free is shit?

And besides, the virus scanner I use isn't free, it has to be paid for yearly, however I do not do this, as I use a cracked version of the application.

By you, smiling at Gobble's quote, you are therefore distinguishing yourself as a biased person.

That cracked application may very well have a virus inside. So your virus scanner could not scan where that virus is Winky Winky

Windows is biased. Every ****ing program made is for windows.
So who the **** cares? ha
11-11-2009, 08:29 PM #30
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Linux is nice because of how customizable it is. Most users will be better off with Windows because they don't want to learn how to do everything that you can do with Linux. Most of the people here who said they hate it probably didn't spend enough time using it to give it a chance. If you don't have to run Windows-only programs, then Linux is far superior to Windows. I dare you to come up with one thing you can do on Windows that you can't do on Linux (excluding running a specific Windows-only program).

The following user thanked magglass1 for this useful post:

H₂O
11-16-2009, 11:15 AM #31
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
I dare you to come up with one thing you can do on Windows that you can't do on Linux (excluding running a specific Windows-only program).

Get Blue Screens of Death? haha Happy
11-16-2009, 03:31 PM #32
ocmurf
I Dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯
i used to be linux from 2007-2009 summer then i got my gaming pc so i use vista cus wine gets annoying and games and directX is supported better on vista and steam
11-17-2009, 12:31 AM #33
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by Gobble View Post
Get Blue Screens of Death? haha Happy

Touché!

11-17-2009, 12:59 AM #34
I've never tried Linux. :(
11-17-2009, 01:39 AM #35
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
Linux is nice because of how customizable it is. Most users will be better off with Windows because they don't want to learn how to do everything that you can do with Linux. Most of the people here who said they hate it probably didn't spend enough time using it to give it a chance. If you don't have to run Windows-only programs, then Linux is far superior to Windows. I dare you to come up with one thing you can do on Windows that you can't do on Linux (excluding running a specific Windows-only program).

Nice post magglass

Originally posted by 572740
I've never tried Linux. :(

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo