02-19-2013, 02:46 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so everytime I watch a youtube video I leave it on pause for like 30 seconds (For the gray bar to go pass the red), but the Red then catches up to the gray bar and then the youtube video freezes and I can't seem to watch a video.
02-22-2013, 08:00 PM #29
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
I never said that at all. I too would love to have 25 down. I said most Fiber Optic connections have around that speed on average.

then i missread but yea 25down is nice so is 10 down
02-22-2013, 09:28 PM #30
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
I would honestly give a call to Verizon and see what kind of upgrades you can get. I'm running just basic DSL and am still getting 10 download so you should at least be matching that if not getting more.

My dad recently got an upgrade from them.

Originally posted by Toke View Post
most likely your internet i cant watch HD youtube vids because of it even though i'm on a gaming pc most of the time i only use it to watch pc tech vidd anyways for music i use grooveshark no more youtube buffering. or your computers cpu, graphics can't handle HD video that well. my sisters core 3 duo from a $800 laptop she got in 2009 is having the same issues

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

when the hell is 25 down slow? dude i'd kill for that where i live

I mean recently my youtube videos haven't been doing it. I'm just worried if the DS and US have anything to do with online gaming.
02-23-2013, 10:35 AM #31
Contributed
I defeated!
Anything I can do or download with my computer to see better results and better video browsing?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo