02-19-2013, 02:46 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so everytime I watch a youtube video I leave it on pause for like 30 seconds (For the gray bar to go pass the red), but the Red then catches up to the gray bar and then the youtube video freezes and I can't seem to watch a video.
02-19-2013, 03:48 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Ok so everytime I watch a youtube video I leave it on pause for like 30 seconds (For the gray bar to go pass the red), but the Red then catches up to the gray bar and then the youtube video freezes and I can't seem to watch a video.

Check Download/Upload speeds. Stop the video before it starts if you have slower internet. Clear Browse Cache as it can clog up and slow you down if you haven't cleared it recently.
02-19-2013, 10:57 PM #3
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Check Download/Upload speeds. Stop the video before it starts if you have slower internet. Clear Browse Cache as it can clog up and slow you down if you haven't cleared it recently.

All of those are fine. And my computer is pretty fast other then that.
02-20-2013, 12:12 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
All of those are fine. And my computer is pretty fast other then that.

Try clearing cache; see if everything is updated. If you are still having problems, try another browser. If it loads, uninstall your browser and reinstall it.
02-20-2013, 03:21 AM #5
Contributed
I defeated!
Try clearing cache; see if everything is updated. If you are still having problems, try another browser. If it loads, uninstall your browser and reinstall it.

Tried all that Does it do it for you?
02-20-2013, 04:29 AM #6
It is most likely your connection.

I can watch Youtube videos perfectly without buffering or freezing.
02-20-2013, 05:04 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Tried all that Does it do it for you?

You never checked dl/upload speeds. Check them. If they come back less than 5 down and 1 up; you will have issues.
02-20-2013, 06:42 PM #8
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Harlem
It is most likely your connection. I can watch Youtube videos perfectly without buffering or freezing.

My connection is 4 bars out of 5 is that good?

You never checked dl/upload speeds. Check them. If they come back less than 5 down and 1 up; you will have issues.

How do you check them?
02-20-2013, 10:10 PM #9

4 out of 5 bars? Are you using COD to judge your internet speed? Lol.

Go to speedtest.net and perform a speed test and post results so we can get a good analysis at your connection.
02-20-2013, 10:44 PM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.

How do you check them?

Originally posted by Harlem

Go to speedtest.net and perform a speed test and post results so we can get a good analysis at your connection.

^ Exactly this.

The 4/5 bars means the connection to your router; although that does play into the speed of things.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo