03-26-2013, 12:51 PM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); name the best atm ive been using avg internet security, but people say avg isnt very good

i want one that still loads my computer up quickly and doesnt halt the start up speed
05-09-2013, 12:01 PM #29
Rogue_Diamond
⚔ Troooophies ⚔
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
name the best atm ive been using avg internet security, but people say avg isnt very good

i want one that still loads my computer up quickly and doesnt halt the start up speed

Actually AVG is not as bad as everyone makes out there was a time for two years all I had on my computer was AVG and it always provided great security never had any viruses ect. But if your looking for something else I highly recommend Kapersky very good security for your pc had great experience with it Smile
05-15-2013, 09:17 AM #30
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
AVG is almost up there with McAfee and Nortan for useless shovelware.
It used to be amazing, and than they made the free version into complete garbage. You wanted protection? had to pay. Even than I didn't trust the company after that sort of practice.
Most folks here will say MSE, and I 100% agree. For a free antiviral solution its the best on the market period.
Panda is also good, but Kaspersky is the shit. Sure it eats ram, but if you need a secure system, and have a paid sub its the best.
There is another antiviral software I know of, but its extremely expensive, and its for very secure sensitive workstations.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo